Chapter 32 // Explanations

Adelaide's Point of View

"I'm going to miss you so much," I cooed, nestling my head deeper into Luke's chest. I could feel the vibration of his laugh and he placed his chin on the top of my head in an effort to soothe me.

"I'll see you in two weeks, Ad! I know you're going to miss your secret boyfriend though," Luke teased, which made Calum groan and place one hand on Luke's shoulder, tugging him away from our embrace. "Come on Cal, you know I'm only kidding. I never want you two to break up."

Ashton shot me a sympathetic glance as the queasy feeling in my stomach began to bubble again. He was still the only one who knew, and maybe Luke would have taken our goodbye more seriously if he was aware that I could possibly never see him again. Ashton's buff arms enveloped around me and his pudgy palms rubbed circles against my t-shirt clad back. "Text me after you tell him," Ash whispered into my ear, and I nodded, clutching onto him tighter. He always felt like an older brother to me, even in such a short time of knowing each other.

"Don't miss me too much," I teased as I squirmed out of his hug, sending the curly haired boy a grateful smile for all of his help.

I stepped back as I watched the three boys exchange their very feminine hugs that were embedded with benevolance and love. Each time I heard them mumble their farewells my heart would swell up with joy. I have yet to ever witness guys care so much about one another and I loved how they weren't afraid of being called gay for showing so much emotion towards their friends. Although they did tease each other constantly, you could tell it was all good spirited.

"Drive safe, okay? I'll see you assholes soon. Love you," Calum called as they headed towards Ashton's car. The roommates waved at both of us as they hopped inside and I instinctively wrapped one arm around Calum's waist as we viewed them pull out of my driveway.

He let out a heavy sigh before facing me, a sad smile present on his pouty lips. "I haven't kissed you in awhile," Calum noted, after staring at my lips for an eternity. "Maybe we should go have some celebratory sex to make up for it. I mean, what better way to say congrats on being innocent than a good ol' blowjob."

"Calum!" I squealed, scrunching my nose up while cracking up. He was laughing extremely hard at my astounded reaction and his hands found their way to my waist, pulling me against his body and nuzzling his face against my cheeks like a kitten.

I was really amused by his playful behavior that was obviously occuring because of his excitement of being free, but I had to break the news to him eventually. I placed my hands on his sculpted chest and pushed him back gently.

"Come on, baby. I know you want to. I can tell you've just been dying of extreme sexual tension and you're all like 'Oh my God my boyfriend is so hot I just need his penis,'" He joked in a high pitched voice, with a giant grin covering his face. Calum then resorted to singing the Marvin Gaye song at the top of his lungs. "Let's get it on, owww baby!"

I burst into hysterics, placing my palm against his pouty lips to smother his obnoxious singing. He was laughing just as hard as I was, and I didn't want this playful streak to end. "We can do that later, okay? I really need to talk to you."