MY BLiND MATE CHAPTER 29 >>

Kaitlyn's P.O.V.

The rest of that night was fun but I missed Adrian.

About two hours in to my Bachorlette party Adrian did the mind link talk.

I really didn't know what to call the link with Adrian.

**You okay?** Adrian asked me.

**Yeah, I'm good. We're going to start games in a few.**

*We are doing drinking games but I haven't drank a thing. I'm winning and I'm like the best.** Adrian laughed.

'Stop spacing out dude!'

'No he's talking to Kaitlyn.'

'DUUDE, no talking to the bride to be, man.'

That was the first time I've ever heard people around him.

I snapped out of my trance I was in because Sapphire yelled

"Checker War!"

Checker's War is like this:

Two people are against each other playing checkers of course. If one person wins the other loser has to do a dare. You can't refuse either. We used to call it Checker's Dare but War sounded better because we always did something C-R-A-Z-Y for the dare.

Since I was the "bride" to be I went up against Kassidy.

That was so not right, it was wrong, making me go up against my best friend. I giggled but in the end I won.

For Kass' dare I dared her to go skinny dipping in the pool near our house. She agreed.

I couldn't believe she agreedm but I thought that the more time she spent with us the more confidence she gained.

I smiled but at the end of the Checker's War I won except against Luna, I couldn't understand it, I never won a single game against her.

She winked when she didn't give me a dare. I didn't understand it but oh well. I guess since I was the "bride" she couldn't.

I giggled and after Checker's War we played Chess and then played Bowling on the Wii. It was actually was like that until 2 a.m. I wanted to play my racing game and I smiled deviously when Luna couldn't beat me in my racing game. I smiled and hollared when I won 4 races in a row.

Around 5 a.m. I was about to topple over. Kassidy and I trudged upstairs and as soon as our heads hit the pillow I was out. But I had to tell her this before I passed out.

"Mom wants you to try on your dress tomorrow afternoon whenever we get up." I told her before my eyelids finally closed for good.

I think I heard her grunt a response before everything went black.

When I woke up later that day I woke up alone.

A few mintues later I heard Kassidy laughing. I was glad to still have my extra sences even if I got my sight back.

I wondered why Adrian hadn't come and got me up yet. Or why didn't Kassidy wake me up yet.

I got up but I fell and I didn't know what was wrong, I usually wasn't this clusmy.

I had to hold on to the bed to get up but once I got up I fell again. My legs went limp and still weren't working. I didn't understand, something wasn't right.

As I held on to the bed I tried the link but it wouldn't work. This is my worst nightmare come true besides being kidnapped again.

I just- I just-