MY BLiND MATE Chapter 12 <3

Recap:

**Which side are you on?** Uh-oh what have I started? I gulped and stammered *U-uhh..u-u-umm..near the head of the shower, why?* I didn't hear him reply then he said **Stick your head out.** UH-OH. I think I messed up. But I inched my way out and soon his hands cupped my cheeks and he was kissing my lips.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Adrian's P.O.V.

I was soaked from my head to my chest a little bit but I couldn't believe she did that. I wasn't expecting that at all. I thought we were having a pretty good conversation going until she asked **Which side of the bathroom are you on.** I thought *What is she up to?* *My wolf growled lightly because he didn't like surprises but I did. I just hope she wasn't going to get out of the shower.

If she was going to do that then I wouldn't have been able to stop my wolf from taking here then and there. I soon heard her hand going across the bathtub curtain and the next thing I knew she had splashed my face and chest. Even though she couldn't see Kaitlyn had an incredible aim. I then got turned on a little bit and all I wanted to do was kiss her.

I then asked what side she was on and Kaitlyn stammered "Uuuhh...ummm..n-near the head of the shower, why?" She should be nervous. But I wouldn't hurt her though. So I just told her to stick her head out and a few seconds later Kaitlyn inch by inch she stuck her beautiful face out and I closed my eyes and I kissed her passionately.

Kaitlyn then wrapped her arms around my neck and almost pulled me inside the bathtub with her. Kaitlyn broke the kiss and I wondered why but then I heard her mom yell "Are you almost done in there?" She giggled and closed the shower curtian on me. I laughed and then her mom came and looked at me. All I could do was look at the ground.

I heard her click her tongue and say "I thought you gave me your word Adrian." Before  I could speak Kaitlyn poked her head out and said "Don't get mad at him, I tripped over my rag and fell and he helped me up." "Oh. Well sorry Adrian. But honey you need to hurry up, you've been in there for a while." Kaitlyn nodded her head and her mom went out.

I waited until I heard her mom went downstairs to speak. Kaitlyn was washing up and I said "You didn't have to do that, you know." "I know, but  I didn't want you getting in trouble." I had to have the best mate ever anyone could ask for. She giggled and all too soon she said "Can you call for my mom. I'm done." "Ok. I'll be back in a few." I decided to take a chance so I said "I love you." to her for the first time.

I didn't give her time to respond just in case she said something I couldn't handle. After I got her mom I went to visit my father and get the financial papers from his office.