MY BLiND MATE CHAPTER 23 >>

Recap:

I knew I was dreaming because I was in Adrian's arms and he was smiling and kissing my lips. He was on top of me telling me he loved me. I smiled and said it back...................

Seth grabbed my hair and slapped me in the face and said "Cut it out, stop thinking about him, he's not coming to rescue you."

Two Days Later I think

I knew I looked horrible Seth had brought a mirror down and placed it in front of me so I could keep myself amused he said.

My hair was messy and I think it was turning a completely different color, like a blackish brownish color. My eyes and face had bruises and my eyes were dark blue now.

All I wanted was to go home....

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Little Author's Note: PLEASE VOTE OR COMMENT! MAYBE FAN!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Melody *The Rogue* P.O.V.

Kacy really was an annoying pest. She kept yelling and screaming

"LET ME OUT!!! LET ME OUT!!! LET ME OUT OF HERE!!!!"

I sighed and tried to curl up on my cot and go back to sleep but she just kept yelling so it was no use.

I said

"Would you just shut up? They can't hear you."

She had really lost her marbles, which in my books that means she had lost her damn mind.

Kacy's eyes were pitch black and she also snarled at me.

I just rolled my eyes when I heard the door open and Adrian and his friend and my mate came through the door.

My wolf had explained to me that Jeremiah was our mate but Wyatt was our Soul Mate.

A Soul Mate has a deeper connection than just a normal mate.

Adrian looked somewhat crazy and distraught, but a little desperate too.

All of a sudden I blurted

"I-I am very sorry for what I did to your mate. I was being mislead by a very horrible and mean person. I am truly and deeply sorry. I hope one day you can forgive me."

Adrian looked at me and I tried my best to look sincere.

He sighed.

"Let her out, Wyatt. " Adrian said.

He nodded and when he came near Kacy, she said this of all things

"Adrian, baby, aren't you going to let me out too?"

Adrian snarled.

I was really scared to come out of the cell, he looked truly scary.

"It's alright, he won't hurt you, I won't let him, I promise. By the way, what's your name?" Wyatt asked.

"I-I'm Melody." I whispered.

"Melody...I like it." He smiled.

He hesitantly but securely wrapped his arm around my waist and it sent shivers down my spine.