MY BLiND MATE CHAPTER 25 >>

RECAP: Ever since seeing her like that it wouldn't stop swirling around in my mind.

Me, Wyatt, Hayes, and Melody had stayed in our human form when we went outside.

I heard Seth say

"Why don't we do a fair trade and then we'll be on our way."

before his wicked smile turned pathetic.

Wyatt whispered this is in my mind

*I don't sense Kaitlyn with them. But her scent might be different now.*

*I don't sense her either, but he's looking for a fight and that's exactly what he'll get. I hear his puppy of a pack moving around as well as ours.*

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Little Author's Note: PLEASE VOTE OR COMMENT! PLEASE VOTE OR COMMENT! :)) :D!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Adrian's P.O.V.

All of a sudden I heard Sapphire and Arie take down a puppy and I think I seen his name flash through his mind and his name was Luka.

Soon after Seth showed me Kaitlyn with her eyes tied up with a scarf and she was whimpering. She looked even worse than the picture her mom had drawn. I wondered if they beat her before they came here.

I shifted my forms and bounded over my fragile mate and landed on Seth when one of his puppies knocked me off.

We tangled in each other for a few minutes when I heard Kaitlyn shout my name and say

"WATCH OUT!"

when Seth leaped on top of me and tore in to my neck.

Wyatt came up behind him and tore into his hamstring and he let go and turned on Wyatt.

I bit the puppies windpipe and I heard him take his last breath. All a sudden more wolves came up behind us and I heard Brian say in my head

"It's us, Lissa, Me, Your dad, and one of the Elders, Jennie."

I just nodded when Seth slid underneath Wyatt and tore in to his chest.

"NOOOO!" Melody screamed and shifted forms.

She ran over to Seth and bit his stomach and he growled but didn't let go of Wyatt.

Brian came over and attacked Seth's other side and I thought they had him handled so I could go make sure my mate was ok.

But Seth had shaken both of them off and Wyatt was wimpering but was still standing with Melody licking his wounds.

Another wolf came up to Seth and just stared at Melody.

He wimpered and Seth growled at him.

Seth seen they were outnumbered but I wasn't letting him live.

Seth pawed the ground and I did the same and we clashed together. We were snapping and snarling and circling each other.

We were about even to one another but his canines tore in to my front paw and I had to limp a couple of times but soon the Alpha Blood healed me.

Seth didn't understand what it meant to have Alpha Blood in your viens and it heal you quickly.

He charged at me again and this time I leapt over him but I caught on to his neck and bit down hard enough to break his windpipe but I didn't.