MY BLiND MATE Chapter 9 >>

Recap:

"It's Kacy." I snarled and bared my canines. How dare her for attacking me. I started to tackle her but Adrian darted in front of me and snarled. I snarled right back and said

**Why won't you let me.**

**She's not worth it love.**

I snarled and just growled and then trotted away from her and the boys.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kacy's P.O.V.

I tackled Kaitlyn and it felt good to attack her, she stole Adrian from me.

Hayes had been nagging at me all day to do something. I think he wanted to spend some "alone" time with Kassidy. That stupid bitch, I was going to make her pay too. For messing with my other man.

When Kaitlyn started to trot off I ran full speed and tackled her again. I'm great at dodging other people. If your wondering how I got past those two dumb bimbo's.

She snapped at me and I had her pinned to the ground. She suddenly took hold of my paw with her muzzle and then I heard it snap! I howled but that only made me more angry.

Again Adrian got in between us and I started to tackle him but Wyatt head butted me in the side and sent me flying across the field. He howled in excitement. UH OH! I stumbled and whimpered and hoped that they wouldnt hurt me. I curled in a ball and my paw started hurting.

I didnt hear them coming after me so I limped all the way back.

When I got to my pack house *HE* was waiting for me. OH Geesh why does he have to be here.His car was a silver Mazda M3 and it happened to be in the pack's drive way.

Good thing my parents weren't home or I would be in deep shit. 

I was already in a foul mood. I shifted forms and I knew my wrist was fractured. It was swollen but it should healy quickly soon enough.

I got inside and he grabbed me and picked me up then pinned me against the wall. His eyes were his wolves and I purred. He kissed me then trailed the kisses down my neck and I took off his shirt and he took off mine. He then trailed the kisses even further down my body. I moaned and then he nipped at my side and I growled. He was starting to get a little too rough. But I could handle it though we were made for each other. He grabbed my ass and carried me to the couch and started to take off my pants when he noticed my wrist.
"What happened?" He snarled.
"It's nothing. I had a little accident thats all baby."
He glared at me but went back to trailing kisses down my body.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
After we got done he asked how well the plan was working out. They still didn't know who attacked the Alpha but I did. I smiled and purred. It was my baby, he was such a good man.
"So is he all healed and better?"
"Not all the way. He's still healing. Oh and I found out that Kaitlyn can see now and Adrian is in charge now also."
He nodded and thought it over.
"Well I guess I know who's next on my list to take out huh."
I smiled evilily and he chuckled and then we both started making out and he started to trail his kisses again. Man I was going to have a good night after all.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Authors note:

Please don't get mad at me for this part. This is how I wanted it to be! So you can see what Kacy is really up to! Hope you like it!