**ProLouge** My Blind Mate <3 >>

OK..so I couldn't resist on posting the prologue to my new story...don't worry I'll be still working on the other's as well..It'll take some time but if I set my mind to something it'll work out..somehow...hahha and now without a further ado..

okay reader's of mine I seriously love you all but I changed the trailer once again. It's by

allycat0526

She's like the best! so go over to the side you know over there ~~~>> and watch it! hehe so I dedicated this chapter to her! 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Little Author's note: Please Vote and Comment! Please Vote and Comment! <3

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Prologue*.

When I was 6 years old I could see everything the green of the grass, the blue of the sky, the white clouds, red blood. I could see everything distinctly. My eyes were so blue that even in my wolf form they stayed that same wonderful blue, even after my accident.

 My eye sight was so great until I turned 14. One day I was going down the stairs I tripped over my own foot. Clumsy me. Anyway. I fell down the 2 flights of stairs and hit my head. I was in a coma for almost 3 months and when I came out of the coma I couldn't see. Like I couldn't see anything. No more bright colors or the sky which I always found beautiful to look at.

After my little accident it was hard for me. It took me a while to get used to being blind. I had to put certain things in certain places so I wouldn't forget where they were. Like my glasses and my walking cane which were crucial for me.

About 2 years after I went blind my wolf had been curious for us to shift to see if we could see in her form. As it turns out I couldn't see even her form. She was sad but we could be strong and our other senses picked up. Like my hearing which had always been crucial to me was even better than a normal wolves hearing. I could hear a good 10 miles out.

In school I felt like a out cast because people would have to move out of my way to pass them. I always heard them whispering about my accident. My wolf growled, my silly little Pearl.

One day while at school in the hallway my Helper as they called it had been talking to my teacher about giving me Braille work so I could do it on my own. I had complained to my parents one night about my Helper helping me with it when she was the one who was basically doing my homework for me.

But the schools athletic teams were always the first to make fun of me when passing them in the hallways so one day I let my wolf take over (I didn't shift) but I let her be heard. We were so angry that my wolf spoke in every athletic teams mind. *Let me tell you something, if you even think about hurting MY human, I will make you pay. Even if we can't see our hearing is impeccable so watch it.*

My wolf was very protective of me. From that week to now, no one even messed with me. We still heard them talking softly as I passed but no had made fun of me.

My parents Brian and Lissa Everwoods, told me that my wolf Pearl as they called her would be very protective of me because of our sight.

I never knew why they called her Pearl before but I think it was because of that one time I shifted and my dad called me Pearl so I think she liked it and so he called her that from that time on.

I was worried about what my parents had dressed me in for school to regular outings. I was surprised at what my mother told me. I had on a black jacket with a light blue button up shirt with black blue jeans and what she said had been my favorite pair of sparkly black ballet flats with a ankle and wrist bracelet.

Now your probably wondering who I am. My names Kaitlyn Topaz Everwoods, I'm currently in my sophomore year in High school. I'm 16 years old and by now you probably know I'm a wolf.

The packs name is Night Cerus. It's after a flower which I had heard is really beautiful. My school is mostly made up of werewolves but the humans that go there as well call us shape shifters or shifters for short.

I had heard that most of the humans are scared of us because if you either piss us off or do something to one our pack mates then we will hurt you. Also though we do let our wolves take over sometimes and bare our canines to intimidate you and make you back off.

Our packs soon to be Alpha Male was Adrian Chanteloup.

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

What do you think? It's not going to be like normal Mates. It will be different than the others. I hope ya'll like it. This is my first time entering the Watty Awards. If you like it

COMMENT OR VOTE PLEASE THANK YOU!!