Chapter 29

Third person POV
'Congratulations again on your becrowning, Queen N'Yarai.' The elder of the river tribe says. She nods politely. 'Thank you.'

After discussing the plans for the coming year she suddenly feels a extreme pain in her abdomen. She clutches her stomach and clenches her teeth. She doesn't want the elders and Erik see her act like a child because of some stomach aches. It's probably just period cramps. She thinks.

To her luck, the pain disappears after a few seconds. 'I can see a bright future for Wakanda with you as it's rulers!' The elder says. Erik replies. 'Yo thanks, I appreciate it.' 

She wants to smack Erik on his arm to warn him for his way of speaking but is brutally interrupted by the same pain but this time 10 times worse. She falls from her chair, unable to sit up by the pain. Erik rushes to her side. She groans heavily unable to control her breathing.

The excruciating pain increases causing her to black out. 'Come on sweet cheeks, wake up!' He lightly smacks her to try to get her back to consciousness. 'This meeting is over.'

Erik Stevens "Killmonger" POV
Another elder speaks up. 'But my King-' 'I said this meeting is over!'
I rush into the lab and carefully place her body on the examine table. 'What happened to her?!' A shocked Shuri says. 'She just blacked out and I don't know why.' I slide my fingers into my hair and pace.

Shuri looks at the MRI scan of her body. 'There appears to be nothing abnormal in her body. Everything looks good.' 'Then why did she faint?!' 'I don't know Erik!'

I take a few steps until I stand close enough to her. I clench my jaw while looking into her eyes. 'That's King for you.' 'This is no time to fight over how to call you!' She says just as Yara wakes up. I immediately rush to her side and place my hand on her cheek. 'What happened back there sweet cheeks?' A guilt feeling lingers in my gut. I could've asked her if she was feeling alright. I could've paid more attention to her.

'I'm okay.' I look sternly into her eyes. 'That's not what I asked.' She sighs and sits up. 'I just felt some period cramps that's it.' I frown deeply. 'Yara, I ain't no doctor but I know damn well that some period cramps don't make you black out.' She rolls her eyes. 'Lay down for a sec please.' Shuri asks her. 'I'm really fine.' She says while getting off the examine table. I lay her back down in a gentle but forcing way. She sighs heavily.

Shuri begins to poke in some parts of her belly. 'Everything is fine. The left part of her stomach is a bit hard but I think that's because of her upcoming period.' I run my hands across my face. 'What if she's pregnant?' I ask. 'No, I'm not Erik.' Yara replies while rolling her eyes. 'You better stop rolling your eyes before I make you black out this time.' She slaps me on the arm earning a slap to her thigh from me.

We continue play fighting until Shuri stops us. 'Can you please stop this childish manner?' She folds her arms. 'Baby.' I tease. 'Shut up.' She fiercely replies.

'Well.. to answer your question, when was the last time you had sexual intercourse?' I smirk when I see Yara blushing. 'Yesterday.' Shuri shakes her head. 'That is too soon to have these kind of cramps. When was your one after last time sexual intercourse?' 'Three months ago. She was acting like a baby the whole time so I had to wait.' 'And did you use a condom then?' I shake my head proudly. She frowns. 'But if you were to be pregnant then your stomach should be more harder and you should have a bump by now.'

'I know someone who knowns more about these type of situations but she lives in the Rikhaja tribe so it could be a while before she reaches Wakanda.' 'Rikhaja? What's the f*ck is that?' 'Language Erik.' Yara says sternly. 'The Rikhaja tribe is just like the Jabari tribe. They didn't want to unite together because of their personal reasons.' 'What personal reasons?' 'You have to ask her when she comes. I only know what I just told you.'

'How long will it take?' Yara asks. 'About 4 months of traveling.' 'What!? Where does that woman live?' 'They are a really private tribe so they moved thousands and thousands of miles away from Wakanda.'

I sigh and thank her. 'Let's go Yara.' Shuri secretly slides a pregnancy test in my pocket. I nod.

'You can't scare me like that baby. When you don't feel good, tell me okay?' I say as we enter our room. She nods. 'I'm sorry.' 'You don't have to apologize just make sure you tell anyone who is around you that you're not feeling well.' 'Awh, look who is getting all sentimental!' She squeezes my cheeks. 'If you don't stop making fun of me I'm gonna show you why they call me Killmonger.'

She licks her pink full lips. She leans forward and whispers in my ear. 'Really?' Her lips gently touch my ear. She pulls back and looks into my eyes. Her brown orbs show all types of emotions. Love and lust among them. 'Really.' She smiles faintly. Her beauty is almost unrealistic. When you look at her, you wouldn't dare think that she was real. That is how beautiful she is.

What if she's really pregnant? Would I mind?

________________________________
I got a question.. do y'all still like this story?