Chapter 28

Ever since I got crowned, these past three months have been the best months of my entire life. Everyone has been treating me with so much respect. And not because i'm Queen but because they truly respect me.

I was secretly hoping to see a bump or something but unfortunately I still have a stomach like a plank. May it be that I can't carry children?

I look outside and see T'Challa and Nakia kissing in the garden. I open the window and shout. 'Get a room!' They startle and pull away from each other. 'Must you really do that Yara!?' T'Challa asks annoyed. I laugh and close the window.

I bump into what feels like a wall. I turn around and see Erik smirking at me. 'Why don't we make a show of our own?' He lifts me up. I wrap my legs around his waist. He presses his lips against mine.

He lays me on the bed and slips my dress off. He looks in my eyes while coming closer. He bites his top lip revealing his two gold teeth. 'Don't look at me like that.' He says.

I frown slightly. 'How am I looking at you?' 'Like an innocent girl that is lowkey a bad girl and that is going to do the most dangerous thing in her life.' I laugh. 'You're crazy.' I say while pulling him closer. My fingers trace the scars on his back.

After our "special moment" I crawl into his arms. As soon as my head touches his chest the sleep kicks in. I yawn. He puts his arm around me. 'You know.. my dad used to say, if a girl is tired after making love to you then you know you are going to be together forever.' I laugh.

'How old were you when he told you that?' 'Nine.' Another laugh escapes my mouth. 'Nine?! Your father was really crazy.' His smile fades slightly. 'Yeah he was.'

I look up at him. 'Can you please tell me about him?' His eyes lock with mine. 'Alright sweet cheeks.'

He clears his throat. 'He always taught me all kinds of things. For example, he would teach me how to speak Xhosan and then the next minute we would be talking about how to get a girl to like me. But he didn't need to teach me how to get girls because it comes natural.'

I roll my eyes. 'So conceited.'

'My mom and him were happily married. They always told each other how much they loved one another. They were high school sweethearts. One day they were kinda horny and well.. they conceived me in my pop's car.'

'When my mom gave birth they were so happy. But my father wasn't in my life much as a baby. He was always in Wakanda doing some kind of mission for T'Chaka. It was when he noticed men following him on different occasions that he decided to stop and come back home.'

He clears his throat to cover his voice breaking. 'Klaue threatened to kill my mother and me if he didn't go back to Wakanda to bring him vibranium. My father did so and T'Chaka found out a few days later,

That's when Zuri came to America. He acted like he was my father's friend until T'Chaka came. He immediately switched on him and killed him. That so called King didn't even have the guts to kill his own brother. He didn't even deserve that sh*t!'

Tears fall from his angry brown eyes. He tries to wipe them away but I hold his arm. 'It's okay to cry sometimes.' I hold him tight. I keep repeating it. 'It's okay.' He wraps his arms tightly around me.

After a few minutes he has calmed down. 'What was his name?' He looks up at me. Dry tear marks are left on his cheeks. It breaks my heart seeing him like this. 'N'Jobu Udaku.' He says while tightly shutting his eyes making another tear escape.

'Unegama elihle.' (he has a beautiful name) Tears escape my eyes while saying it. He buries his head in my chest and cries loudly.

I place a kiss on his hair and cry with him.

'What's with your husband?' Nakia asks while she walks into the lab. 'What's with Erik!? Is he hurt?' She chuckles. 'No. He is okay, I mean he has been acting extremely nice lately.' I smile while shrugging. The night he opened up to me about his father has changed him. He still is his old dirty self towards me but he genuinely complements me now.

He now says things like "I love your personality" rather then "You look good" or "Your ass looks tight in those jeans". 'Why are you smiling so creepy? Did you put voodoo on him?' Shuri asks while squinting her eyes. I scoff.

'Of course not! He just changed.. I guess.' 'Just changed? Girl bye.'

I sit at the desk and power the computer up. 'What do I gotta do?' I've asked Shuri to teach me how to hack better. I already know a little bit but I want to be able to do more.

'Try to hack the Wakandan system.' I frown. 'Shuri our system is the most secured system on the whole planet.' She shrugs. 'I suggest you try, my Queen.' She says while she dramatically bows.

I press a few keys in and a red cross appears on my screen. A female voice speaks from the computer's speakers.
"Access is not allowed."
I sigh. She walks over to me and begins to explain. 'Here. First you start with blocking any firewall's they put up. Then you disable their codes and put your own in with these keys. After that, you just simply log in and do whatever you want.'

After 20 minutes I have finally learned how to properly hack into a system.

I walk to the throne room with a big smile on my face. 'Guess what I did today!' Erik stands before the huge window and turns his head into my direction when he hears me. 'What did you do sweet cheeks?'

'I learned how to hack.' I say while wrapping my arms around his waist from behind him. 'So you're smart and you can fight? Damn. I really picked the right one.' I raise my eyebrows.

'Picked? You didn't pick me. You needed and wanted me.' He sucks his teeth playfully. 'You right.' He kisses me. I giggle in between our laughs. 'Do you really make you that happy ngelosi?' (angel) He asks. I nod.

'You really do my love.'