Chapter 27

I wake up with warm arms wrapped around my naked body. A smile appears on my face when I think about last night.

Flashback
After the party, Erik carries me in a bridal style to our room. 'Could you be more cliche?' I ask jokingly while sitting on the bed. He locks the door and turns around with dark eyes. My heart automatically starts beating faster. He slowly walks my way. When he has reached me, he pulls my dress up a little so that he can touch my thigh. His hands trail from my knee to my inner thigh. My breathing quickens. He stops right at my underwear.

'You ready?' He whispers in my ear. His lips touch my skin which makes me feel on fire. 'Yeah.' I reply while panting. I turn him around. Now he is sitting on the bed and I'm standing before him. I slip my dress off. He grabs the blanket tightly. As if trying to control himself not to rip my underwear off.

I sit on him with both of my legs beside him. I pull his coat off. He takes his clothes off, leaving him in only his boxer. And girl.. I was scared. 'You sure you want to do this? You are not forced to do it tonight.' I shake my head. 'No I'm ready. Just.. be careful, please.' He places both of his hands on my cheeks. 'You know that I'm not gonna hurt you on purpose right?' I nod.

When he rubs his friend against my thigh, the anxiety multiplies. Why would people want to do this!!?? He slowly pulls his boxer off while looking at me. I try as hard as I can not to look but I fail. Miserably. When I see his friend my stomach sinks. How is that supposed to fit?! 'Where's the condom?' I ask. 'Not here.' 'Why not? I don't know about you but I can get pregnant you know?' 'We're married now. Why should we use a condom?' He says while smirking. 'Because I said so!' 'Chill babygirl. I'll pull out. Don't worry.' Even though I may regret this later on.. I let him do his thing because getting into an argument with him now, will give me a migraine.

He hungrily crashes his lips on mine. His hands explore every part of my body. He takes my bra off. His kisses trail from my neck, to my breasts and to my stomach. He looks me in the eyes while he takes my panties off.

And you know what then happened.. Although he tried his best.. IT HURT LIKE A ' ]!#%}^#. I couldn't even move my legs without wincing. He has to wait atleast 5 months for me to try that again. 'Good morning mrs. Stevens.' He whispers in my ear. A big smile appears on my face. 'How do you feel?' 'I feel like I did a deep split and broke my va-jay-jay.' He chuckles. 'That's not funny!' I smack him on his arm and grab my robe. As soon as I stand I collapse on the ground.

'Damn. Was I that good?' He asks while grinning wide. I roll my eyes. 'Shut your dirty mouth.' I say while hopping to the bathroom. I hear Erik his laughter in the background. If I didn't knew any better, I would say that me in some sort of pain makes him laugh the most.

After performing my morning routine I get ready for my coronation. Being married to a king doesn't automatically make you a queen. You first have to have a coronation.

I grab my red/orange dress with my matching robe and put it on.