A/N

Hi! I know that in my last A/N I mentioned that I now have enough time to write and that updates should continue as normal? Unfortunately, I discovered a HUGE plot hole in the next chapter that I am supposed to post, and, well, I'm not going to insult my readers by posting that chapter. To make matters worse, the chapters I have written following the plot-holed chapter depend quite heavily on that plot hole, so it looks like I have a LOT of unexpected rewriting to do over the next month.

I also signed up to participate in Camp NaNoWrimo in July, so I'll be working on a different project alongside AoT (my Word Count goal for Camp is only 35,000 so I should be able to manage both AoT and my Camp project). If all goes well, I should post my side project as well!

So, I need to apologise for the delay until the next chapter. This is one of those things that can't be controlled - I am human and quite often mess up. Usually, the mess-ups I make are minor and can be overlooked in a first draft, but this is a really big mess-up that I need to fix for the story to actually make some sense.

I've also started a tumblr book blog, which you can follow if you're interested in what I'm reading and books in general (you can find it in the External Link). 

Thanks so much for your patience. I'm going to work as hard and as quickly as I can on these rewritten chapters, and hopefully I will get a chapter up on the 6th as planned!

~Hikari