The Art of Truth (TRC #2)

Author's Note:

What you are about to read is the sequel a previous novel of mine, The Raven Conspiracy, which is also posted on Wattpad. If you were unaware of this and would like to read TRC first, you can find it at the external link or on my profile. It is likely that I'll write The Raven Conspiracy series into a trilogy, but at this stage I can't guarentee it. 

An update schedule, as well as any other TRC-related news will be posted in an "Updates" chapter, and at the end of each chapter as an A/N. Please be patient as I am at university and that really does take preference over updating on Wattpad. Writing is important to me, but getting a degree is a lot more important at this point.

I am South African, so on occasion South Africanisms might slip into my writing. I try to keep this series as neutral as possible in terms of setting, so if you pick up on anything don't hesitate to notify me. 

Critiques really are welcome. I want to make this series as good as it possibly can be, and I am still learning as a writer, so if you have any constructive critique I would love to hear it. A lot of this book in particular was written out of sequence, and, although I have read through it multiple times and tried to fix them, inconsistencies may appear. Please, if you do pick up on any major inconsistencies let me know. 

Dedications will go to people who comment and support me with my writing. :)

Ahh, oh yes. Copywrite. I've put a lot of hard work into creating this story, so please, do not steal or plagarise it. All Rights Reserved and this story belong to me, M. Hoosain. Thanks.

Thank you for reading! Comment, share, vote if you feel it deserves it.  I hope you enjoy the story :)

~Hikari