Laughter

I now normally just start my day depressed. I just get out of bed and comb my hair bored-like. I walk to the kitchen sadly. It's been a month and a half but thks day was different. I walked sadly to the kitchen hallway when Pinkie bumped into me.

"Ow." She said in a monotone voice, her hair was flat and she didn't look cheerful anymore. I didn't talk to her the whole time I was depressed, she must've gone depressed too. The whole town was unhappy, she usually was the one to cheer somepony up.

I got up and said. "Sooo, the backstabber finally met the innocent one."

I looked at her with daggers in my eyes and she looked back puzzled.

"What do you mean?" She asked, still puzzled.

"Don't you remember?" I said surprized. "I saw you with Bluenight, you whispered and gave him a love note!"

Her hair fluffed up a bit and she said back. "I didn't! I whispered that I was throwing a party to him, I wanted it to be a secret. I gave him a list that I needed, I needed special magic fireworks and balloons but only he can get them. He nodded yes to say he can get them and we walked off!"

My heart lifted in hearing that, I got excited. "You mean you aren't in love with Bluenight?"

"Yeah! So, are we friends?" Her hair popped up to the normal puffiness, she was also bouncing up and down.

I replied fast and hugged her. "Yes, yes we are!"

I felt like flying, I burst through the palace doors and took off like a missile. BOOM! I felt so happy, pegasi were bewildered and flew out of my way.

"WWWWOOOOOOOO!!!" I screamed, I never felt so alive. The girls looked at me puzzled but happy, Pinkie just tried to follow me but I was too fast.

I felt myself float, I stopped and felt a light come from me. I floated higher and ponies below watched. I felt myself transform, golden streaks appeared on my mane and tail, my hooves have this golden shimmer on the edges, my wings had the golden horn glow (you know like the glow when you use magic) on the edges. A small crown appeared on my head having a blue balloon-shaped gem, I stopped transforming and dropped to the ground dazed.

The girls walked up to me and Rarity magicked me a mirror. I looked at myself and smiled, Bluenight walked up from the shadows in front of us, by now a crowd has appeared too.

"Starshine, you went through evolution again." He declared. "You now have the Laughter Crown from earning the element through Pinkie Pie."

I gave him a 'sorry' look on my face but he smiled and hugged me, I never felt so happy in my life.

"So you have my element? Awesome!" Pinkie Pie squealed, jumping all over the place. "I wonder who's element is next?"

The girls looked at each other ans grinned, I think they might be in a race to get me earn their element. I don't know but I know things are back to normal, or I think it is.

---

Editor's note: It's been a month?! Starshine Moon, WTF! Town still has no chill, dang, Ponyville! My OCs live there too, give them a break.

"When Pinkie slammed into me" sounds so violent, so I just changed into "bumped."

Also, where's Pinkamina? I'm sure both old and new bronies/pegasisters alike recognize her. The desperation, her talking to inanimate objects literally because everypony was trying to hide that she had a surprize party!

Great job, Starshine Moon. You clearly have exposed your romantic relationship with Pinkie Pie. XD Man, I wonder how the Elements of Harmony are going to react to this!

Ooh, I wonder how ponies reacted when they saw her transform? Think of the gossip news!!

I...am confused about her transformation. Sure, I expected more fabulous hair but not more golden streaks.

Also, you used the word "handed" twice, so I replaced them with "gave" and "magicked." I like the word "magicked." XD

Suggestions:

• Let there be a system on what turns into what when Starshine Moon updates. [I made her sound like an app, lovely XD] Ex.: Her hair getting more fabulous when she earns the Generosity crown.