Training

"First off," Rainbow Dash explained. "I would like you to meet somepony."

A lavander pegasus trotted up and introduced herself. "Hi, I'm Blaze Starfall."

She was wearing what looks like a ruby but it was different from all the other jewels.

She saw me staring at this gem and said. "This is a space diamond I found when I was chasing a meteor. I was a filly then I earned my cutie mark when I found it in the sky."

"Wow." I awed. "It's beautiful!"

She blushed and then she asked. "Are you ready to train?"

Rainbow Dash said earlier that I was to start training A.S.A.P, I didn't know that she would ask somepony for help.

"She is really fast at flying after meteors, but not as fast as me." Rainbow Dash boasted.

Blaze giggled and said. "Let's get started with the basics. Try to float above the ground a few seconds."

I flapped and felt a warm draft and it lifted me up.

"Whoa! Not that high!" Rainbow yelled.

Too late, I was flapping around and saw what a great view of Ponyville. I loved flying at first flight, I zoomed over Twilight's library then over Sugar Cube Corner. Rainbow and Blaze followed and they actually flapped fast to catch up.

Blaze bellowed. "Wow! You're a natural!"

I then flapped faster and challenged Rainbow to a race with a competitive smile.

She smiled back and said. "Okay, it's your funeral. Last one to Cloudsdale is a rotten apple!"

It was on. I really flew as hard as I could. I went by Dash so fast, that it surprized her. She catched up quickly and it was a real race. Suddenly, I spun around and around like a missle. Spinning and spinning until BANG! I flew so fast that I had a golden streak behind me.

Rainbow tried to catch up but I was too awed to focus. I was flying around and around Cloudsdale about ten times until I headed back for Ponyville. Rainbow Dash crashed into a cloud pillar and had birdies flying around her head. I flew back to her with the golden streak behind me. I eventually stopped by her and helped her out of the pillar.

"H-How d-did you d-d-do that?" She asked shakily.

I replied. "I obviously don't know."

Blaze and a few pegasi flew to us and helped Rainbow to the doctor. I flew after them still thinking about what happened. Twilight and Fluttershy flew up to meet us and check Dash.

Fluttershy said. "I don't believe it. I was caring to my bunnies when I saw you fly like a golden arrow. I thought you would make a sonic rainboom but all I heard was a bang and..."

Blah, blah, blah. I didn't listen, I was just too shakin' about what happened. Twilight saw me and stopped Fluttershy from speaking further. We flew down without a word.

Ponies just stared when I landed in town. I went to the palace to rest while Rainbow was at the hospital.

Applejack knocked at the door of my room. "Hey, can I come in?"

"Door's open..." I said dully.

She walked in and sat next to me on the bed. "You know it's not your fault. What you did there was amazing, besides, Rainbow crashes into something whenever she tries a new stunt."

"But I didn't know what happened when I flew like that, it was an accident. I was worried about Dash but am I more worried about my..." I lifted my wings to show to Applejack.

On the edges of all of the outer feathers was a golden glimmer that appeared after the flight.

She looked surprized and said. "Maybe you should see Twilight, sugar cube."

So we both walked out and went looking for Twilight in her library.

"Hey, Twi!" Applejack shouted. "Where are you?"

"Over here!" She answered. She was buried under a bunch of books with Spike trying to find a certain book.

"Come on, Spike! That book is important!" She pushed.

He yelled. "Found it!"

Twilight magicked it forward her and skimmed through it, she said exhausted. "This isn't the right book, Spike! Keep looking!"

I spoke. "Is this a bad time?"

"No, you're okay, we are just a bit more busy today." She said quickly.

"We need to talk to you, Twi." Applejack blurted. "It's about Star."

Twilight walked up to me and I showed get my wings. She walked around me, then plucked a feather off.

"Ow! Why did you do that?" I asked.

"I need to do an experiment on this." She replied flatly. "You will have to wait until I am done with this feather. Come on, Spike! We have a job to do!"

---

Editor's notes: I can't seem to find anything to put in here :O

Besides that I changed the "blah, blah, blah" thing out of Fluttershy and transffered it to Starshine's inner monologue.

Also how did Fluttershy got more rabbits? I could be wrong but only Angel comes into mind when that animal is mentioned.

Anddd cloud pillars are actually not soft. Who knew? Magic~

Suggestions:

• Description, tell us how she feels! The adrenaline, the joy of flight, the