chapter 1

Cameron wakes up suddenly from a nap. And sees Maeter drinking a cup of coffee. Cameron looks at the clock and looks at the time. Jesus its 8:20 yelled Cameron! Maeter grabs his bag and runs out the door. the 2 friends start running to the bus stop when suddenly a car almost hits them. hey where you guys going asked the driver? we going to school over at western heights replied Cameron. Hey I'm heading up there you wanna hop in asked the guy? what do you think Maeter? asked Cameron. Well if he tries to attack us i'm gonna have to use my powers to beat him up replied. okay sure we will have a ride said Cameron. the guy lets the Twos kids in his car. Oh by the way my name is Anthony what are your names? asked Anthony. well my name is Cameron and his name is Maeter. well welcome to heights said Anthony as he starts to drive. 20 minutes later they all arrive to the school and walk with Anthony to the cafeteria. HEY EDDIE! yelled Anthony. Eddie walks up to them with his friend Michael. these are two new kids there names are Cameron and Maeter said Anthony. Hi new kids I'm Eddie and this is my boy Michael. sup losers said Michael. don't take what he says seriously tho he had a hard childhood said Eddie. suddenly Michael slaps Eddies back. fuck you Eddie said Michael as he laughs. the five guys start to walk to class and see Destiny and Morgan. hey look more faggot's said Michael. fuck you Michael said destiny. They all start to laugh and sit in there spots.  threw out the day they meet more people like Cody,Dexter,Callie, and Luis. they all became a big group and had fun threw out the year.