Sequel? Who Said That?! ;)

Hey! Okay, so a lot of you have been asking about the sequel and what not... so read on! Please read the whole thing :)

FIRST, listen to the song on the side! Teach Me How To Dance by JLS. Note the title of it and this book! Haha, but seriously, I can't believe it's a song! :)

Just first, thank you for being amazing the whole time I wrote this...I LOVE YOU SO SO SO MUCH YOU HAVE NO IDEA :) i honestly didn't know how this story was going to turn out when I wrote the first chapter, but i've learned so much from writing this and it means so much to me that you've been supporting me while i wrote it! :) thanks for sticking with me even though i probably have some mental condition ;) and as a test to see if you read this little bit, comment the world 'doodleyum' (don't ask me where i came up with that word.)

SEQUEL! Okay, so let's talk about that thingie. THERE WILL NOT BE ONE! This just now changed (August 6th, so whatever you've heard before has changed!)...I just couldn't write one, it was too difficult! I thought TMHTD ended well and I don't want to just add extra junk (sequel) to it just so there  will not be a sequel! that sounds confusing, but trust me, the sequel would've sucked!

 Love you so much! Thank you for everything you've done....you're amazing! :) xxxx

 Oooh, and if you liked this story & feel like voting for it, please go vote for it in the @1DWattyAwards! it would be greatly appreciated :)

....and now I can put an awesome green checkmark up on this story. score.