Chapter 20

New chapter! One thing before you read, I finished writing this story and I just wanted to let you know that I'm hoping to upload it all by July 15th. I go away to camp (WHERE THERE ISN'T INTERNET CONNECTION..) that day, and I don't wanna leave this hanging for the time that I'm away! So..yeah. Okay. ENJOY. BYE. :) x

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 Next city, next concert, next never-ending drive. Each show passed by so quickly, and lately the guys have been extremely busy with interviews and photo shoots. The girls weren't usually that busy, they only had a rehearsal before every show. I would sit in on a few, but not that often. It usually made me depressed to watch them so why make myself depressed for no reason?

Tonight we were actually going out to a club. It's been a while since we've done anything fun together, so I was excited. I dressed in a short navy dress. On the top part it was sequined, and was a tank top dress. [see picture in sidebar]

I curled my hair with a curling wand, making the curls flow loosely. I braided my bangs back into one of those French braids along the top of my head - headband braids I believe they're called. It didn't go fully around my head, but started at my part. I made I applied light makeup and grabbed my phone and put it into one of the dress's pockets (yes, POCKETS). I decided to put on flats, or well, a flat, on my one foot. Bailey, who was wearing an adorable short, strapless coral dress, and I headed out into the elevator, meeting up with the other girls on the way. They were all equally dressed up, and, not to brag or anything, but we looked totally hot. Okay, that's bragging. But oh well. I speak the truth.

We met up with the guys in the lobby and Travis drove us to a club called Night Lights. I think that's the stupidest name for a club I've ever heard. Like...ever. But according to Niall, it was pretty cool, so we'd see how it goes!

We got out of the car and headed in. We ordered drinks and sat at the bar.

"Can we not get as drunk as last time? I do not want to have that hangover ever again!"

"You can drink as much as you want, but I'm going to get as drunk as I can!" Harry announced and we all rolled our eyes.

"You would, Harry. You would." Demi laughed. Harry and Demi had become really close lately since they were both the outsiders of the group - Harry being single and Demi having Graham. Whenever we were going to do couple-y things, Demi and Harry would usually go out somewhere and get drunk or go to a party (how they always had a party to attend, I had no clue). They both loved to drink, one more thing that they had in common. They were inseparable. We always joked that they would eventually fall in love, but we all knew they wouldn't. Demi loved Graham more than anything, and they were so adorable together!

"So...we're not drinking?" Bella questioned, confused.

"I am not drinking! That hangover was terrible and I never ever never ever wanna go back!" I said.

"You said never ever twice." Liam pointed out.

"I meant to!" I barked back and he was taken aback.

"Good dog." Bailey patted his head and I sent a smile in her direction.

***

So my whole "non-drinking" plan didn't exactly work out. We were all completely drunk.

"Bailey! Come sit with me! I'm bored!" I slurred.

She was dancing along with everyone else. I, obviously, couldn't. Niall insisted that he sit with me, but I forced him to go dance. Meanwhile, I got extremely drunk at the bar. Awesome. She came over and sat down next to me.