Chapter 4

Dedicated to @VikkiGee, my awesome Wattpad friend! 

Sorry for delaying this update so long! But here it is, and I'd love to know what you think! But also, thank you guys for getting me TWO FREAKING HUNDRED fans! I love each one of you, and it means the world to me! I looovveee youuu! Enjoy the chap, and leave me some feedback!(: xxx

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Okay, so this is how it goes! Five, six, seven, eight!" The choreographer counted off. I knew her as Lilly Young, and she was actually pretty cool.

She showed us a small part of the dance for What Makes You Beautiful, and I picked up on the moves. I was actually fairly good at learning dances quickly. Bailey took a while to pick them up, but she was an amazing dancer, none-the-less. 

Something I loved about dancing was getting to actually see yourself dance while you are. I loved having those mirror walls in front of me. That way if I did anything wrong I would see it immediately, and I could make sure my facial expressions were correct. I almost felt bad for other athletes, like soccer or basketball players. They don't know what's going to happen beforehand, we get to learn our routines, and they can't watch themselves as they do what they do best, I was almost positive they didn't have huge mirrors placed in front of them as they ran up the field or court.

"It looks good! I'll play the music!" Lilly told us, and she put on What Makes You Beautiful.

The dance was kind of hip-hoppish. It was the typical 'background dancer' dance, like I had expected. They were actually pretty similar to the one I did for Hardcore back in New York.

We went through the entire What Makes You Beautiful. It was one of my favorite songs by One Direction. Whoever wrote the lyrics really knew what a girl wanted to hear. Plus, the words meant ten times more when they were coming out of five insanely hot guys. With six packs and accents.

"I think that's enough of that dance for today, right?" Lilly asked, as more of a rhetorical question. "Go get some water."

Bailey grabbed my arm, "Cal, this is so exciting! I still can't believe we're learning dances for a world tour with one of the biggest bands on the face of the Earth right now."

"I know!" 

"Hey guys," Bella came over to us. "We seriously need to do something tonight! Like a pub or something! We're only in London for a few weeks, we've got to take advantage of the situation!"

"Yes! Let's go to a pub! I've always wanted to go to one! The word pub cracks me up for some reason! It's so fun to say!" Bailey laughed, and us four laughed at her.

"It actually is fun to say, though!" Demi agreed.

"So tonight? We can ask the guys where a good pub is." Jade said. "Wow, pub is fun to say!"

"Pub, pub, pub, pub, pub..." I tested it out. Hmm, Bailey was right!

I loved how we all got along so well. We only met a few days ago, and I already felt like I knew them for years! The others were just like Bailey and I - strange and crazy!

Lilly rallied us back together, "Okay, next dance! This one is actually kind of special. It's to Moments."

Ah, one of my other favorites.

Lilly explained, "For this one, you're actually going to be dancing with the guys. They're going to have those headset microphones, or whatever they're called, and you'll be slow dancing with them. It's basically a waltz, if you want to get fancy. It's like slow dancing, but more fast and...glidey? That's not a word, but I think you're picking up what I'm trying to say. The guys should be here any-"