Chapter 7

Hey guys! Here's a chapter for youu! I just wanted to take this moment just to thank all of you for reading(: I hope you know that I honestly DO NOT take you for granted, nor will I ever! I love you guys so much, you may not realize, but you've made my dreams come true. I love to write, and to know that people like what you write is just the best feeling, and I owe it all to you. So thank you so much! I hope you like this chapter, tell me what you think, okay? Love you, enjoy!(: x

(ADDED IN 2014: This author note sounded like I just won a Nobel Prize. I hate myself, but I'm going to leave it so I can come back and laugh at myself.)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"You realize you're an idiot." Bailey told me as we walked I walked out into the main part of our room.

I changed into a pair of Abercrombie & Fitch bootcut jeans, which, thankfully, aren't very flare-y at the bottom, and an "I <3 New York" t-shirt, and I piled my hair into a messy bun. I decided to put on my DKNY's, too, just because I was going comfy.

"Actually, I'm well aware. But thanks for sharing," I groaned as I plopped myself down onto the couch. "Well, what am I supposed to do now? Admit to Niall that I was lying?"

There wasn't a clean way out of this. Either tell Niall I was lying, or live with the fact that I'm crazy about a guy who thinks I have a boyfriend. I'd rather just eat a bowl of mayonnaise. Can anyone pass me a jar of mayo and a spoon, please? - make sure Liam isn't around, though!

"Well...no. You don't want him to think you're a liar. That's not a good way to start a marriage." There's the sense of humor again.

I laughed, "But seriously!"

"Well, why did you even lie about having a boyfriend?"

"Because! I wanted to talk to Niall alone! Not his band plus our friends and you and him. Grrr, why are relationships so freaking complicated? And it involving Niall Horan doesn't really help!"

"Just go talk to him! That's the only way to fix this! Just tell him..."

I stopped her, "Just tell him what? That I changed my mind so we can live happily ever after? Because I'm sure he isn't just waiting by the door waiting for me to tell him that Owen Coleman doesn't actually exist?"

Bailey sighed, "Well...no. But if you tell him at least he'll know the truth."

I got up from the couch, slid on a pair of short chestnut Uggs, and traipsed over to the boys' room. I knocked on the door and waited for someone to open.

"Who is it?" Harry called.

"Who do you think it is? Demi Lovato?" I felt like I was talking to the door. That's cool.

Louis piped, "Demi Lovato? Where? Where?"

I rolled my eyes, "Just open the door, and you'll find out."

Zayn replied, "Sorry, One Direction isn't home right now. Please leave a message and we'll get back to you as soon as possible .... beep!"

I groaned, "I need to talk to Niall! Now!" I bet Niall could surely hear me. But he wouldn't open the door for me. Why would he?

Zayn repeated, "Sorry, Niall isn't home right now. Please leave a message and we'll get back to you as soon as possible .... beep!"

I wanted to kill Zayn. I decided to just try and open the door. I made the wrong the decision because it opened. And Harry was sitting there on the couch. Naked.