Chapter 15

HOLA, I BRING AN UPDATE. Um ... I don't think I have anything to say, do I? Just a thank you for all the birthday wishes and 800 FANS (THAT'S A LOT...)! You guys are like the bestest people ever(: So, uh... here's the update I said would be up Monday...which today is...so ENJOY! (: x

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Niall was saying, "Trisha, for the last time, go away! Just le- Calista?"

"What. The. Actual. Hell?" I snapped. Niall was...cheating on me? With another girl? Obviously another girl...but he was cheating on me? While I was in the freaking hospital fighting for my life? Okay...maybe I wasn't fighting for my life the entire time, but when I first got there was! Could my day honestly get any worse? Let's break a few more bones and see, shall we?

"It's not what it looks like!" Niall protested.

"I wasn't born yesterday, Niall! I saw what was going on here! She was just about to kiss you, hell, she's practically on top of you, and you weren't doing anything to stop her!" Okay, well, he was pushing her away a little, but still!

Niall refused, "I swear, I hate her!"

"Hurtful!" The girl, Trisha, sneered.

"Oh, shut the hell up." I glared at her.

"Girlfriend is crabby." She commented.

"No shit, sherlock! I get home from the hospital after being practically hit by a freaking car to find my boyfriend with another girl! Actually let me rephrase that...ex-boyfriend. And you can have your stupid hat back. Don't even think about ever talking to me again." I ripped his hat off my head and chucked it at his face. I wore that freaking hat for him. Does he think I like hat hair?

I wheeled myself out of there as fast as I could, which wasn't actually that fast. Take my word for it, it's hard to make a dramatic exit on a wheelchair.

"Wait, Calista! Please let me explain!" Niall called, starting after me.

I snapped my head around, "Did I not say never to talk to me again? Sorry, I didn't clarify the fact that I didn't want you to come after me. Figured you were smart enough to know that, but then again, you're not smart enough to know that cheating is wrong. Just couldn't wait until I got discharged from the freaking hospital to get into somebody's freaking pants, could you? Guess not." I rolled my eyes, wheeling over to my room.

I opened the door to see Liam and Bailey cracking up about something.

"Great, everyone's just having a great time in here, too!" I rolled my eyes. It's not like I was actually mad or annoyed at them, I just needed to take my anger out on someone. "God, I just need to go somewhere. Wait, I'm too handicapped to get anywhere by my stupid self! Just when you think you're old enough to cross the freaking street without holding hands with a grown up...oh, sorry. Forgot you were in the middle of something fun, please, continue!" I yelled, rolling into my room and abrubtly slamming my door shut. I heard Liam say something, but I knew Bailey must've told him to leave me be. She knew me too well.

I snatched my iPod out of my bag and forcefully pulled the headphones out of the jack. No need to keep the music from everyone else. Needless to say, I was extremely pissed off at the world, so I played my 'Pissed Off At The World" playlist, filled with songs that'll fire me up. I literally had a play list for every one of my moods, whether it be happy and sing-songy to PMSing. I clicked play on Fallout by Marianas Trench and cranked up the volume. I loved this song, and I'd say the lyrics it related quite a bit to the situation I was in.