Appearance

Early that morning Ana woke from a serious erotic dream. The sweat dripped from forehead, with the back of her hand she wiped the sweat.

"Damn what did I dream about?"
Ana asked herself.
It was still dark. Ana glanced over at her clock and saw it said 5:02am. She rubbed her hands on her face and then moved the covers.

"Out of bed I go."
Ana said, walking to the kitchen and opening the freezer door. She grabbed a jug of ice cream and a spoon from out the drawer. Ana lived in Jacksonville, Florida. It was crowded and full of people from all ages, but she was different from other girls. Ana had an odd aurora from all these people around her.
Flipping the TV stations Ana sat in her recliner chair, eating butter pecan ice cream. All she wore around the apartment was a white tank top and froggy pajama bottoms.

"Mmm.. too good."
Ana thought to herself, licking her lips. She had been exhausted from school and wanted to relax, but lately she couldn't get any sleep. Ana saw a porno on HBO, she put her remote down. Ana sat the rub of ice cream on the side table and focused in on the TV. The inside of her vagina quenched watching the two women on TV touching and kissing one another. Ana slipped her softly manicured fingers into her pajama bottoms and rubbed her vagina through her panties. She licked her lips and let out a soft moan. The women on TV were gorgeous, one being a tan skin tone with curly long hair and small breasts and the other a light brown skin tone with long straight hair and perky big breasts. Each one took turns licking on one another's nipple, swirling their tongue and biting on it. Ana's panties moistened as she moved her panties to the side and rubbed her vagina slowly. Playing with her clit, she circled her fingers around her clit. The women in the porno had been fingering her licking one another's vagina. Their moans getting a little louder each time. Ana's toes curled as she moaned and relaxed her back she spread her legs a little wider. She panted and bit her lip, eyes closed she started to slip a finger in her vagina. Moving it in and out, her moans and breaths matched the rhythm of her finger sliding in and out of her vagina. She moaned loudly and pulled her finger out, using all of her fingers and rubbing on her clit. The porno had gone to another scene, but Ana kept going. She was almost there, faster she rubbed her clit. Sucking her teeth as she moaned through them louder she got.

"Mmmm.."
Ana moaned and orgasmed blissfully on her fingers. Eyes closed tight, she say there for a minute. A minute became ten minutes. Ana had fallen asleep. Next door was her cute neighbor Angel. Angel wondered what the noise was next to her and when it finally ceased she smiled to herself.

"At least someone enjoyed themselves tonight."
She said to herself, as she turned the page in her book and read on. Angel had been a brown skinned woman with brown eyes and short curly hair. Unfortunately for her she just had been not able to get any rest within the last couple of days. Angel turned on some music, as she slid down into her sofa. She closed her eyes; placing the book over her head. Angel drifted off to sleep.

The alarm clock sounded off.
"Beep! BEEP! BEEP!"

Louder and louder it got as Ana woke up, completely flustered and hair utterly discombobulated.
"Holy shit!"

Ana said out loud, but then quickly covering her mouth.
"I'm late."

She ran around the bedroom, searching for her work clothes and shoes.
"Oh no!! Johnston is going to freak!"

She shrieked to herself upon applying make up to her face and putting her hair up in a messy bun. Ana grabbed her purse, keys, heels and a banana rushing out the door.

"Ooo I almost forgot."
Ana rushed back into the house grabbing her coffee mug and then back outside. Ana locked the door as she then started to walk away, but bumped right into Angel. Their heads knocking into one another.