Extremis: For those who don't know what it Is

Hi everyone! Madison Abrams here, here to explain to you the Extremis!

Source of these facts is from me reading the comics (2 years ago) and Wikipedia.

Thanks Wikipedia.

In a comic book story (and in Iron Man 3 only not really) Tony Stark is injected with a virius.

You see, much to Iron Man 3, Maya whatever her last name was did create the Extremis but sadly, like everything else in the comic book world, it was taken by some bad people.

Aka Mallan

Anyways, in the comics one man whatever the hell his name is (Lets call him Joey), takes the Extremis virus and suddenly he's a strong ass villian who tries to do good but doesn't really.

Then he's just a evil bitch.

Go figure.

So between a battle between Mallen and Tony is crushed by a car (on fire) and in order to save himself and the passengers he absorbed (if that's the right word to put it) the fire into his armor, making his suit go to a very very very VERY low percentage. Like, 1% of power.

pretty low.

So he flies out to Maya and reveals to her Hey, I'm Tony Stark and really smart.

He knows the only way he can beat Mallen is to upgrade EVERYTHING.

Everything.

A qutoe from Maya taken from the Wikipedia page:

"...Extremis is a super-soldier solution. It's a bio-electronics package, fitted into a few billion graphite nanotubes and suspended in a carrier fluid. A magic bullet, like the original super-soldier serum—all fitted into a single injection. It hacks the body's repair center—the part of the brain that keeps a complete blue print of the human body. When we're injured, we refer to that area of the brain to heal properly. Extremis rewrites the repair center. In the first stage, the body essentially becomes an open wound. The normal human blueprint is being replaced with the Extremis blueprint. The brain is being told the body is wrong. Extremis protocol dictates that the subject be placed on life support and intravenously fed nutrients at this point. For the next two or three days, the patient remains unconscious within a cocoon of scabs. (...) Extremis uses the nutrients and body mass to grow new organs. Better ones.."

Thanks Wiki for letting me use that.

But anyways, Tony did that.

When he woke up BAM he had it.

Other stuff happened, yadda yadda yadda, and yeah.

BUT

BUT

BUT

The Iron Man suit is INSIDE of Tony.

On will he can pop the suit out at anytime because they are legitimately one.

So Mason has Extremis, but I'm going to put a little twist on it. 

And for all you hardcore comic fans out there, I have warned you.

Part 2 coming when I feel like people are actually catching up

(so probably a few days)