Chapter 9: I think not.

Chapter 9:

I think not.

Mason Stark:

I guess it was kind of my fault.

Coming to a HQ, the one closet to Canda, and all I did was just put a hood up.

Stupid.

__________

We crashed threw a wall. Well, he did.

Logan looked up, pissed. "Not fucking funny."

I groaned, getting to my feet. In the background I could hear little clicks. "Never said anything was."

He snarled, claws coming out. "I'm serious."

I stood back up, a little shaky. "And the sky is blue and the grass is green, what else is new?"

_

For those who have basically metal for a skull, you don't need to worry about this.

For those who have bones for skull, you do.

Stay away from angry people who can't die and thinks your someone imposing as a dead person you were somewhat close too.

Seriously, don't.

_

What kind of top secret spy agency has crashable windows?

We feel, him faster then me. Luckily, we were on the 4th floor.

Un-Luckily I couldnt get my suit before we crashee..

Logan created a dent in the pavement, spooking the civilians. I landed a few feet away from him on my side.

"Fuck..." my arm wasn't moving, not responding to the commands to even twitch.

I did not need this right now.

Shaking, I climbed to stand. "Listen, I know. Your pissed."

He growled. "This is to far. Go back to normal."

I raised my hands, one pointing at the van we came in. "Trust me, I want to."

Logan charged at me, crashing me into the car next to me. His hand raised up hut I rolled out the way just as he brought it down.

"Logan," I made a come here motion towards the van. I knew it was turning on, it just needed that extra push."Calm down."

He turned towards me, claws twisting in the car. "Calm down?"

The arm ripped from the side, metal shining in the son.

Come here you fucker.

That was the push.

Suddenly I had a arm around me, silver and black. the repulsor lite up.

Good enough.

I swung out just as Logan ran towards me, nailing him in his jaw.

He flew back a few feet and the rest of the armor came out.

I jumped as my legs came, twisted when the back and chest followed.  The last was my helmet, the final piece.

Iron Avenger lite up, targets and data streaming from Jarvis. "We all set?"

"All set, ma'am."

I walked towards Logan who was watching me from the ground. My legs thumped on the ground, the only sound besides clicks.

He was nusing his head as he stood. "Metelo? Mystic?"

I shook my head. "Mason."

The claws were still out, shining. "Fuck you. Masons dead."