Author's Note

Hey cupcakes,

I should start off with an apology because that's what people normally do with these things, and what I did for the last one.

So I am so sorry.

I could list a bunch of the normal and ridiculous answers and excuses about why I haven't updated in such a long time. Like, I was busy, or got logged out of my account, or something similar to that.

I want to be honest, and the truth is that I lost my idea for the story and with school and family issues, I forgot all about updating, pushing it to the very back of my mind.

When I began writing this story, it was so that I could have some fun with writing and see what peoples reactions to it would be. I enjoyed it, but then I couldn't find the time to update and then would be going days and days after when I said I was originally going to update. I would then begin to feel back to the point where I was getting slightly stressed over this. Thinking back on this, it was very silly.

Back then the reason why I didn't update was because I lost the idea of what I wanted to do for this story.

Now I am on Wattpad again and I am not going to delete this story. I am going to try and get whatever ideas I had to come back to me so that I can finish at least one story.

What I am going to do is go back and edit the older chapters because when I briefly went over them I realized how atrocious my grammar really was. You see my laptop used to be able to automatically correct the  "I" when I was typing so I wouldn't worry about it.

Though some how, I had managed to change that and it made editing a lot harder because I would need to go through everything at least five times to make sure I had all the "i"s out of the work. That is why you see them there because I thought that since the chapters themselves were not edited that I would fix that when I edited the full thing. I see now that it was a bad idea.

I noticed a lot of people commenting about my grammar and spelling, I am not mad or anything like that because I didn't go through my chapters. I would just right them and then post them right after it. So they are full of grammar mistakes because I would just finish writing and then his publish.

Names and everything like that sometimes get corrected, even words as I am typing which is why sometimes they are so close in form.

If any of you readers are still enjoying this then thank you so much for waiting until I got my head together.

I have just gotten a job, and I volunteer as well as go to school...you can see how I might be busy most of the time.

I will try and edit the chapters at least within the next few days hopefully. Then I will begin writing the next chapter so that I can slowly get back on track.

For the next while, I will be following along the transcript heavily to use it as my crutch. It will help me write faster and when I go to edit those chapters it will be much easier to put my own spin on things.

Any comments that I see on the chapter, in the authors notes at the top or bottom I will address them so that it can answer any questions that might have been there at one point.

From now on, like how I had been doing before, ALL chapters will be UNEDITED. That means I will type and go and when I get a couple chapters ahead I will edit the previous ones so that I can keep track of that.

Thanks so much.

- Ashlynn