Chapter 21

.

Chapter 1

Jens Pov

********************************************************************************************************

"Ok Jen i need to tel you something..." Crystal said.

"What?" I said with playful fear in my eyes.

"Well we are...." She said slowly.

"WHAT!?" I said i couldny hold that any longer:).

"GOING ON TOUR YEP ME, YOU, HARRY, ZAYN, LIAM, LOUIS, NIALL!!!

"No way!" I said still eating breakfast.

Crystak banged on the wall where the boys are. That is the signal for them to come over.

"Yoyoyoyo sweetie!" Zayn said as he put his hands on Chelsey's shoulders.

"Whats up up up?!?! We are going on tour people!" Harry said.

. Harry took a peice of my bacon as i hit him playfully with my napkin. He pretended to use it. We all laughed as we looked at the tour schedule.

1111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111

I couldnt wait to jump in i had a pool in my back yard well there was a dome around it that comes down for bad weather. We all hopped in but i kept the dome down. My house might've been a ittle weird it was 2 pent house but right by eachother and they were attatched but at least it was thw whole band that owned them bothe because you know 1D got the one on the right and we got the left. I was about to jump in when i saw Harry on the diving board too scared to jump so i pushed him and he wasnt scared anymore. HAHA! Harry told me he loved my bathing suit which was a yellow bikini and Zayn told Crystal he loved hers with was pink and green neon zebra bikini. We both had matching pink wraps that were silk and had long sleeves and they tied we looked so cute in them. After hours of swimming Harry took my hand and we all went out of the water we looked back and saw Zayn with his arm around Crystal. AWW!!! Oops! I said that out loud. Crystal blushed and Zayn looked away.

*********************************************************************************************************88

Chapter 3

Crystal's Pov

wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

I looked at Jen, something was wrong.

"What is wrong Jen?" I asked.

"Nothing..." Jen said hiding her face.

"What is it!?!" I asked as i plopped down beside her.

"I said nothing." She said with attitude as she walked to her room.

I told Harry and he stormed in there and asked her what was wrong. I dont know why he was frustrated.I heard mumbling and crying then idk what i heard but Harry went out with Emma holding his hand. I decided the best thing to do was to follow them. I heard this..

Emma-"I love you please dont i would be scared for you....."

Harry -"Emma i need to after what happened to your leg because of me....."

Emma- "Harry no! Not now and why did you storm into my room...."

Harry- "Well i thought we agreed to keep this between us and you almost blew it!"

Emma- Im sorry alright" *starts crying harder* " And you did nothing to my leg.

Harry left and Jen started running down the stairs.