Chapter 16

Chapter 16

Jen's Pov

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

It was Saturday, dress rehearsal. I was up my 32 minutes to shine were gonna be good at this concert. I sang my heart out and because it was a dress rehearsal and everyone else was here i got a standing ovation and it wasnt even time for my concert. After my dress rehearsal i watched TV. We stayed up till 10:30pm then we went to sleep. WE WERE WIPED OUT! I woke up around 9:45am when Crystal was already awake and had made breakfast. She made me a bowl of my favorite cereal with cheesey eggs on the side with orange juice and toast i hugged her and said Thank you as she ate hers.

After breakfast we went to an art muesum. We took pictures and saw tons of art and exhibits of modern art and old art.....it was 1pm and i headed back to warm up for my concert with Crystal. I told her she could have stayed because we both had cars and we drove seperatly just in case but she said she would come back too. I changed into a yellow blouse with a red strechy belt around my waist and red capri leggins plus i wore yellow and wood looking wedges. Crystal wore a pair of neon green leggings that were short style with a pink and green neon kinda long shirt and pink sparkle plip flops we wore our hair down and fluffed by the hair dryer...LOL! When we got there it was 4:45pm and i warmed up a little back stageand got dressed i got my nervous feeling but you know who doesn't? They called my name....Crystal was sitting in the audience and gave me a thumbs up when i came out on the stage the crowed roard with screams.

"Hey yall are ya ready to have fun and dance and sing?" I said excitedly, the feeling was gone i belonged on that stage.

WOOO YA YA YAY WOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!The crowed roared lowder.

I sounded even better then at the dress rehearsal. I got a standing ovation and very loud cheers. and all i could do is get dressed for the after party and smile i was so happy:)

At the after party i was shocked it had been open for about 3 minutes and i bet 100 people were already there make that well 300. 500. WOW! I sang a song and gave some auto graphs i ate some chips and dip and then talked. A little girl came up to me and asked me to sing with her i said yes and picked her up and put her onstage with me we sang one of my easier songs but she just sang her 3 year old heart out she was so sweet.

After that a slow song came on I began to think about Harry when the door opened and Harry came in! He and I danced before i had to leave to get back home. It was only 1am but i was tired and ready for bed. WHEW! Long day fun but long day:)

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++