Chapter 20

Chapter 20

Men's Pov

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$4

I was still in pain 2 days later I had to use a wheelchair for Chelsey's gig it was so embarrasing. But anyways i was still in pain and i couldnt beleive that my BF thinks it is his fault.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$4

Crystal's Pov

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

I felt so bad for Jen especially because she had to use a wheelchair at my concert i could see the embarrasment in her cheeks. How embarrasing for her and Harry. Harry has been pushing her around, she prefers krutches. I wore a red mini with fish nets and high brown boots for my concert with my hair straightended and the cutest accesories. Zayn and Harry agreed to sinmg backup for me They were wearing broen shirts with white pants and brown shoes. Liam and Louis back uop danced and Niall did the music with the band just for this concert becvause it was my first real one. At the after party Jen cried because Harry looked like he wanted to dance and almost asked her if he could dance but remembered she couldn't. it was so sad, Jen started crying and so Harry got sad and ran off so Jen got embarrassed and sad.I couldnt wait to tell Jen we were all going on tour, maybe that would help. After the part tonight Jen was getting her bandage off.