Chapter 3

Chapter 3

Jen's Pov

It was 10 am and we decided to go to the hot-tub! We snuck through so no'one would recognize me. We jumped into the hot tub.

"HOT!" I screamed and jumped out.

"SHHH!" Crystal said and giggled.

"Ho-ho-ho-ttt" I said.

My pink bathing suit quickly got hot as well as i did so i got out. Crystal stayed in, i was surprused i could see her she was slouching down. I can barely see her blue and green bathring suit.

I heard people coming, we ran out super quick. When we finally got to the hotel room, we were still dripping wet but we got dressed anyways. My pink dress clashed with Crystal's orange sneakers and blue dress. She had an interesting fashion statement for her.

When we got out of the hotel finally we went to a club called Celeb? Its where people come aqnd sing and if a celebrity thinks there good they coach them or give them money to start their career.

After a few people there was a girl who sounded beautiful when she sang. I immidiatly called her down from the stage and made a deal with her.

I was now coaching her rwice a month for a year and giving her $1700 for her career.

When we left the club we headed for an art muesum where we wore sunglasses so that i didnt have to sign autographs. I had, had enough of that for one day! But of course in the bathrrom mt sunglasses fall, into the trash when i spit out my gum, time to get MOBBED. As soon as i walked out a group of 3rd graders crashed against my legs and i almost fell when they realized who was next to me...they decided to take pictures with Crystal too, apparently the media had found out about Crystal being my opening act. Last time i tell my hair stylest anthing important!!

It was 5pm and we headed for the outdoor pool, i got a text. It was from my agent i called him and he said he booked me a concert in Florida but i need to leave 3 days after my concert in New York and i would stay im Florida for a week.

"Crystal, do you want to go to Florida a for a gig, in a few days or Maine?" I asked her.

"I want to do both." Crystal says.

"Maybe we can."

I pulled out the tour schedule, we would go to Florida again in two months.