Chapter 15

Chapter 15

Emma's Pov

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I got a call from my manager.

"Hey sweetie! I got you a concert at 5pm next Saturday. Crystal can be your make-up artist and stuff.........."He said warmly.

"YES totally thanks!" I said enthusiastically,

"Ok sweet heart, ill email you practice times and the other details bye!" He said then hung up.

Crystal and I immediatly looked in my private catalog after i got the email for clothes when we got home. We picked out a 3 cute outfits for each song i was gonna sing plus an outfit for the after party. For my first song I was wearing a pink dress to my knees that was silky with a jean vest, black high heels and my hair would be in a braid. For my 2nd song i would wear the same hair style plus a strappless purple dress that was long and flowy with black wedges and black hoops. For my last song we would take the braid out so my hair would flow then i would wear a blue mini with a leather jacket and black wedges. Plus the cutest diamond necklace. In the email it said Crystal could have $300 outfit on them from the catalog. We picked for her a peach long dress with pink mixed in with a snow white sweater and white gladiator high heels. I couldnt beleive that for the after party i was wearing this of all a pink dress that pops out like a tutu but even cute with black gladiator high heels and earth toney pink makeup. I had practice Tuesday from 5-7pm on Wednesday 6-9pm on Friday 3-4pm and a dress rehearsal from 6-8pm on Saturday. I was ready for my concert already even though it was 6 days away.