Chapter 8

Chapter 8

Jen's Pov

When we awoke we changed. Crystal wore a bright blue tank dress with white stars that shine and matching blue that sparkle flip-flops.

I wore a yellow sundress with white stripes and white gemed flip-flops.

When we were dressed we fixed our hair the same a ponytail with a white hair band. I put on a yellow bracelet and Crystal put in a blue butterfly clip. As we got ready we sand the song .

When we were done Niall texted me and Harry called me. I was multi tasking. There was a knock on the door.

"Wait i have to get the door-I opened the door and SURPRISE 1D was standing there. Awwww!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Zayn got Crystal blue and white flowers. Harry handed be a rose and i smelled it then SPLAT it sprayed me. I playfully hit him LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He acted like he was hurt then looked over, Chelsey and Zayn were on the balcony talking. Liam and Louis were watching T.V. and Niall was eating.

"Ello mates would ya like to go a shopping?" Harry said.

"Well, of course!" I .

We headed out towards the elevator. Harry and I got on an elevator and he clicked the 25th floor!

I gave him a questioned look. He just laughed and when we got to the floor he kept clicking the wrong floors on purpose, finally he clicked the lobby button, everyone was asking where we went.

"25th floor..." I answered. Everyone looked confused.

"Ok..." Liam said.