Chapter 6 (The concert)

Chapter 6

Jen's Pov

I couldnt beleive that it was time for my concert. Well, it was 3 hours from my concert. I showed up in a blue normal sundress, with white flip-flops. Crystal showed up with me and was wearing a purple leather jacket, a pink blouse and purple capris. And stylin pink high heels. She wasn't wearing that for the concert but just when we got there. She went with some other people who were performing such as...1D.I went with Taylor Swift and Carrie Underwood. I wore a red dress with black stripes that goes to my knees with black 3 inch high heels. When Chelsey came out she was wearing a zebra print mini with a leather jacket black wedges and cute silver hoop earing and sraightened hair.

Time for make-up! Crystal and I did different make-up.I wore a light shade of pink eyeshadow with pinkidh red VERY VERY light blush. I also wore a peach pink lipgloss.

Chelsey wore pink neon pink eyeshadow with dark blush and dark pink blush.

We started practicing it was kinda sad because Crystal and I were seperated. But it turned out to be fine. Crystal started singing a song she had wrote a little while back as my opening act.

Then I appeared with fog going everywhere I took the stage.

"And..." I sang the song pretty good, I went too low at one point but Crystal went high then so it sounded fine, she was always there for me.

It was the last note of the song and I was suppose to be light on it but I forgot it was the end of the song and added three more lines after it. So the music got all messed up. Everyone looked like they were going to laugh and laugh and laugh, I ran off the stage, into my dressing room and stayed in I.t until Crystal knocked at the door.

30 minutes till the party COULD WAIT!