~Ethereal 10~

Ray's Pov

~~~~~~~

"Stop Ray Ray!" Prodigy giggled as I was a kitten rubbing against him purring. 

I looked up at him and he picked me up and I nuzzled up on his face,"Real mature." He groaned and I just purred louder. 

He put me down next to him and I morphed back into my human self. We've been up for 2 hours now.  I even meditated with him. It's now 6 something.

"Well, well, well, you can't follow the rules now can you?" Prince said opening Prodigy's door.

"It's not like that man! It's just..."I stuttered.

"You can't follow rules." Prince said.

"No Princeton.  I'm all better.  I'm stable.  And I invited him in here.  I disregraded your orders." Prodigy said.

Princeton looked shocked and looked at us both.  "Are you two-"

"Dear God no!" Prodigy yelled. 

"Ew."I scoffed and he smirked at us.

"Right. Well I'm cooking so Ray I'd hurry up so you can get your veggies and tofu."Prince said and I sprinted from Prod's room to mine.

~~~~

Prod's Pov

~~~~

I sat beside Mac and Prince who were playing video games and Chres was trying to teach Ray a game called Galfora....Something like that.

"And then you eat a Gavaracks eye." Chres said, Ray squeaked and turned into a kitten and ran to me. 

He showed me his underbelly so I started to rub his tummy making him purr. 

"What the hell is that noise?" Mac asked.

"Ray Ray." I mumbled reading my book.

"Well he need to stop. I can't focus. He should grab him a controllor, Prince's butt is hard to beat." Mac grumbled and Prince laughed.

Ray morphed back into a human and when he did he's head laid on my chest, caught me way off.  He smiled nervously and I rolled my eyes in a huff.  He sat up and took out his IPod.

"Oooo music shuffle thing." Chres squealed.

Ray offered an ear bud to me and I nodded and his put it in my ear and he put the other in his and grabbed a controllor.

I hung up the phone tonight

Something happened for the first time

Deep inside it was a rush

What a rush

'Cause the possibility

That you would ever feel the same way about me

It's just too much

Just too much

Why do I keep running from the truth?

All I ever think about is you

You got me hypnotized

So mesmerized

And I've just got to know

"Oh sorry. I'll change it-" I stopped him and shook my head. "Don't"

"Such a lovely song you play!" Chres read the IPod seeing the song playing.

"Do you ever think. When you're all alone"  Ray sang with a laugh making me blush