~Ethereal 2~

Mac's Pov

~~~~~~~~

Alot of miss-communication in this home.  As I kicked Ray and Prince's butt in Speed Car Racers I wondered.

"You talk things out with Prod?"I asked Ray.

"No dude, he's so bitchin' right now." Ray scoffed.

"Look kid, we all know there's some-" "There's nothing." Ray growled as the purple spread up his neck.

 Ray's a good guy, annoying, tofu and waffle loving, but is a good guy.  Annoying....very...still a good one.  "Aye what's up with you and Chresanto, Prince?  Heard you giving Chresanto a lesson about"-Mocks Chresanto's way of saying things-" 'The condom' ." Once I said it Ray burst out laughing and so did .

"He came in my room, usually with a question and it was.  Such a question too.  So he asked me, Friend Princeton, what's a condom?  So I answered, protection for such and such when you have some sort of sexual intercourse.  Thing is I forgot Chresanto has NO idea what sexual intercourse is.  So then it came into what's that?  What's that? OH MY, WHAT'S THAT!? I was tempted to just push all the information into his brain."  Prince explained making us laugh even more.

"Please Prodigy! Come do the facial with me!"  Chresanto yelled as they both came in the room.  Chres holding a bowl of something as Prodigy ignored him holding his book. 

"Facials aren't my things." Prodigy said slowly.

"Then the mall.  Yes, the mall!" Chresanto cheered.

"Malls are soul sucking and a waste of time." Prodigy said in a montone voice.

"We all should go to the mall!" Chresanto cheered flying over to us. 

"Yeah!" Ray agreed.

"Mall! Mall! Mall!" Me, Ray, and Chresanto chanted.

"Okay, Okay!" Princeton said.

"Yayyyyyy!" We cheered and as we ran Chresanto grabbed Prodigy.  

"MAKEOVER!" Chresanto screamed.

~~~~~

Ray's Pov

~~~~~~

Prince, Mac, and I all sat around on the couch.  I had jeans on and a black t-shirt with a jean vest on, some purple and black Jordan's on.  

"They might as well be girls cause this is like forever!" Mac groaned.

Chresanto walked out in high waist jeans, a loose tank that went over it, some boot heels with laces, hair straightened.  "Ya look nice!"  Prince yelled.

"So where's Prodigy?" Mac asked.

"I'm not coming out." That monotone voice said behind the door.

"He looks so nice! And he has shape!  Please come out  Prodigy!" Chresanto pleaded.

"......No." 

"Just a sec." Chres whispered and ran to the door and opened it grabbing and pulling Prodigy in the room.

(A/N:  Prodigy only had the shirt, shorts, and shoes on and bracelets.  Not all the extra stuff.) 

We all stayed quiet.  I stood up, starstruck.  "Who is that?" I whispered.

"The Prodigy that was hiding under that cloak!" Chresanto cheered.  

"No....No that's..Woah." I stuttered.

"So..are you guys gonna just stare or can we go to the...mall?" Prodigy's monotone voice said.

"Most definitely." Prince said.