It's Possible

Sooooo I have a story on MBLilSecret with MB as superheros just as the Teen Titans.  And I love Teen Titans!  My favorite couple or wannabe ya know is BBRae. Ya know Beast Boy and Raven.  And in that as my story is none other than Ray Ray and Prodigy.  And this time, it's gonna go a certain way.

~~~~~~~~~~

Prince's Pov

~~~~

"Throw me!" I screamed at Chresanto.  He grabbed me and flew up hurling me at a slime monster.  

I grew my staff and stabbed it into the eye of the monster and all it did was roar angrier.    Even Mac's blasting at it was just causing it to regrow.  

"Prodigy..."I whispered to myself.  "PRODIGY!" I screamed out.

He stopped lifting things up and throwing them with his black ethereal "I ca-"

"Yes you can."I said jumping down landing on my feet.  

"Dude what's about to happen?" Ray asked me.

"Shut up kid and watch." I said.

Slowly black etheral surrounded Prodigy's hands and eyes.  The whole monster started to become black etereal,  Prodigy was overing coming it.  He strained and strained screaming and then busted the monster into the air.

The goop went everywhere hitting us all.  Chresanto tried to dodge it, but got a hair full making him scream.  "MY HAIR!" Chresanto screamed.

"Prodigy!" Ray screamed and ran for a falling Prodigy.  Yes, falling! 

Ray leaped into the air just as himself and landed in the goop.  Prodigy in his arms.  

We all watched as Ray wiped the gunk from Prodigy's face.  "Oh what happened.."Prodigy mumbled as if he just got over a  hangover. 

"You fell out the sky." Mac said. "But Ray here caught ya."

"Oh yes! He was quite quick to save you." Chresanto said pulling goop out his hair.

"Oh.."Prodigy whispered and then his hood lifted and went over his head and he disappeared.  But I swore I saw hime...blush.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Aww.  That's very sweet.  Ain't it?

What y'all think?

Give it a shot or nah?

-Mac