~Ethereal 7~

Ray's Pov

~~~~~~~~

I covered my face.

I'm sorry-

Shut up.

I watched as they finished up Prodigy.  

I'm so sorry...

~~~~~

Prodigy's Pov

~~~~~

I slowly opened my eyes.  I groaned and sat up.  

"Rest." Chres whispered.

"But...Ray Ray." My mouth went off with out me.  

"Prodigy."  I heard him and he stood.

"Stay back there!"Prince yelled.

"I swear I won't hurt him."Ray cried out.  

"No chances dude."Mac muttered.

"Let him over here." I whispered.

"No."Prince said taking his staff out.

"You did this anyways!  Wanted to set me off!"Ray yelled and tried to way to me.

Prince and Mac slammed him into the wall.  Ray began to cry.  

"Please rest." Chres said.

I got up and walking to them.  I pushed them off and slowly hugged Ray Ray and he instantly hugged me back.  

Everyone stared shocked that I was showing someone affection.

I let him go and grabbed my cloak.  It was torn.  "Leave Ray alone." I hissed shinning red demon eyes at them and then slowly going to my room.  

~~~~~

I heard whimpering next door.  I slowly got up.  I had changed into boy shorts and a tank.  I now had hair to my shoulders.  I sighed and went next door to Ray's room.  I knocked slowly.

His door opened there he was.  Just in his boxers.  I blushed looking up at his face rather down.  "I-I heard you whimpering so I came to check on you." I whispered.

"Well ain't that thoughtful.." Ray mumbled.  "Just a nightmare." 

"Want someone to acompany you?  I mean until you fall asleep..." I quickly said.

"Sure.  It's messy though."  He sighed letting me in.

No lie there, it was a pig sty. I climbed into the bottom bunk.  Ray came in beside me.  I sat up.  "Relax." He whispered.

I slowly got down laying next to him.  I laid my head on his chest.  I looked at the purple and brown skin he had. "Beautiful.." 

"So were you dreaming?" he asked me.

"Uh yeah."I blushed at the dream.

"Cool.  Today had me thinking ya know?  That thing inside..it's powerful..and dangerous.  You shouldn't even be in here with me." Ray rambled.

"Shhhh.  That thing saved me.  That thing can help as long as you unleash it at the right time." I whispered.

Ray nodded.

I yawned and fell asleep.

"So much for me falling asleep...Goodnight Ba-Prodigy."  I heard him whisper as I slpet.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Aw that was sweet asf.

-Mac