"Well thats not a surprise..."

The snowy haired girl finished packing up her suitcase then looked around the room to see if her boyfriend had packed his yet. She sighed hastily seeing as to he hadn't started packing and they were supposed to have been flying out the next morning. Hopefully you're not like your father, she thought, talking to their baby. The bedroom door swung open, a red faced Jack walking into the room, carrying a few boxes in his arms.

"Just the girl I was looking for!" He exclaimed, setting, more or less tossing, the boxes on the neatly made blue duvet on the bed. He walked to her and squeezed her tiny frame, Elsa tried returning the gesture, but failed to wiggle her arms out of his.

"Can't breathe." She squeaked out the boy letting go of her. Elsa took a deep breathe, then tilted her head up looking at him. "Are you trying to suffocate me?"

He chuckled, his dark cyan blue eyes filled with joy. "I was just hugging my l lovely as ever girlfriend. And showing her the love she deserves."

Elsa crossed her arms over her body, her shirt clinging to her clearly being a bit bigger in her abdomen area. The snowy haired boy smiled, admiring his small family. Jack slowly started thinking about what his dream had been of when he was in the hospital. 

"Where have you been daddy?" The little girl, who had looked like miniature Elsa, asked her father.

"Jack, are you okay?" Elsa said, snapping him form his memory.

"Perfect, was just thinking about some stuff. But I think I should get to packing." He said, trying to take his mind off of it. Elsa nodded and zipped her bag up, then went to carry it down stairs.

She walked out to their small blue car that they would be taking to the airport the next morning. Elsa placed the bag in the trunk of the small car. Maybe he was just thinking about something, she tried to convince herself that it didn't have to do with anything too important. She hummed to herself, the quickly looked up from her bag, hearing a couple twigs snapping.

"Who's there?" She called looking towards the woods that surrounded their house. She scanned the area before spotting a figure in the trees. "I see you!"

She let go of the suitcase and slowly walked over towards them. Abruptly, the front door setting open a cheery Anna standing there. The figure in the trees scrambling away from the sight of the two girls. Anna quickly looked over, then looked to Elsa.

"Sis! Come inside." Anna exclaimed quickly going and dragging get sister inside.

A few hours later Elsa and Jack decided to set up a group video chat with the others. Elsa reclined on the couch, Jack sitting intently as the others video calls set up.

"Hey guys!" Rapunzel exclaimed as her and Flynn became visible.

"Hey." Elsa said dryly as she laid back, laying her head in Jack's lap. Merida and Hiccup became visible on the screen, the shaggy haired boy waving shyly.

"So what was it you guys wanted to tell us?" Flynn asked, placing his arm around Rapunzel's waist.

"You guys are canceling are ya?" The red haired girl asked.

Jack shook his head. "No, no, nothing like that. Just some big news."

"You two didn't get married without us there did you?" Rapunzel asked a disappointed look on her face.

Elsa smiled, shaking her head. "Puns you already know that I'm pregnant."

"You're just telling us this?!" Merdia said picking up their laptop.

"Well that's not a surprise since they sneak off so much." Flynn muttered as Rapunzel elbowed him in the side.