"Wait, What Happened?"

Jack POV

All I remember is sitting next to Elsa on the sand and then black.

"Where am I?" I ask. I look over at a deck. I guess it is my house? Elsa is standing on the deck with 2 little girls and a little boy. One little girl has platinum blonde hair with white streaks. The other little girl has all white hair. The little boys has all white hair too.

"Daddy!" All three of the kids shout at me. Wow! I guess these are my kids with Elsa.

"Jack where have you been?" Elsa asks as she pulled us away from the kids.

"I don't know I cant remember anything." I say. Elsa now has a look of shock on her face.

"You have been gone for four years and you cant remember?" Elsa says angered by my answer. "Then let me introduce you to our kids." I nodded and she continued . "The little girl with platinum blonde hair and white streaks is the oldest, Ezra. The little boy is the 2nd oldest, Winter. And finally the littlest one is Emma, after your sister."

"Wow! They are all so wonderful. Do they you know have ice powers too?" I asked whispering the last part. Elsa nodded and then pointed to the kids. I looked over and the girls were using their powers together to build a ice fort. While Winter was building a sled track. I walked over to the girls and Ezra accidentally hit me in the head. All I see is black.

"Jack?" I hear a familiar feminine voice coming thorough the black.

I open my eyes to see three familiar faces there. I can see Hiccup, Kristoff, and Elsa. I am guessing that feminine voice came from Elsa.

"Wait, what happened?" I asked looking for a answer to what happened to the kids.

"Well me and you were sitting in the low water. Then next thing we knew a giant wave came over us. I got out and started looking to see if you were still in it. I looked and found you unconscious in the low water still." Elsa said.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry for the shorter chapter I had a hard time trying to put it all together. Please vote on this. Love you all readers!!