"We need to talk..."

Elsa's POV

I looked through my closet, which tank tops should I bring? I have like a thousand, which may be odd considering that when it's summer here it only gets to about seventy. I looked at the shirts, then grabbed the icy blue ne with rhinestones on the collar and a pink one with a floral design on it.  I tossed them into the open suitcase at the end of the closet. Now onto shorts, which might be an issue.

Since I found out about being pregnant, my clothing options have been slowly diminishing. As for my shorts, their a size three and at the moment I think I'm around a size four going on five. I sighed at the thought. What am I going to do? I can't possibly sneak more of Jack's clothes. Maybe I should tell him? I don't know, I was weary about even telling Rapunzel, which I finally did. I slipped up and the look on her face was  pure joy, although I did find out that they all had placed a bet on who would have kids first.

As I was thinking the door to our room creaked open. Jack peered his head in, smiling softly as he watched me pack my suitcase. Without knowing he was there I blurted out, "Why do I have to be pregnant now?" I whirled around and looked at the suitcase, then noticed him standing there and looked up to meet his eyes.

"We need to talk don't we?" He said, his face having a slightly shocked expression. I nodded walking over to him slowly. I gently took his hand and walked over to the bed sitting down with him.

"So, you heard me...Look I was gonna tell you sooner or later I promise, I just thought you'd notice all your sweatpants missing. I-" He cut me off by kissing me softly, of course I kissed him back he's my boyfriend of three years after all.

"I don't care that you didn't tell me sweetheart. I just want to know how far along you are." He said cupping my cheeks. I blushed softly and nodded slowly.

"I-I think around two months." I said, looking up into his cyan blue eyes. Those eyes had gotten us in the place, every single time. From the first time we met to right here right now. I'm really thankful that I'm with this man. He smiled one of his famous lopsided smiles which could make me smile even on my worst day ever.

"My beautiful girlfriend and our baby girl." He said, the lopsided smile growing more. I giggled softly.

"I don't know, it might be a little girl growing inside there or a baby boy." I said, he gently kissed my cheek and whispered. "It's a girl, I just feel it baby."

Jack's POV

I knew she was hiding something from me but I didn't realize it meant I won the bet. I just hope the guys didn't tell their girls about the bet. Although I have a feeling if they didn't the girls probably squeezed it out of them. The whole girl thing though, I still remember when I passed out meeting the oldest little girl, Ezra. I just hope that it doesn't play out the same as the dream.

"We should probably finish packing. Or shopping in my case because none of my shorts fit." Elsa said as she got up slowly. She brushed her hair behind her shoulder and smiled. "You want to come shopping with me soon to-be-father?"

I smiled softly and nodded getting up, could use this time to figure out what stuff we would need once the baby actually got here. Maybe I could ask one of the older maids.  Elsa slowly pulled me from my thoughts but taking my hand and walking to the stairs,  I followed along and smiled thinking about everything.

I really was going to be a dad...