Lets Go To Our Kingdoms

Jack POV

Elsa is a Queen?! This is so awesome. I can't wait to see what the Kingdom of Arendelle looks like. Plus it would be nice to go back there. The plan is Flynn and Rap are going to Corona. Merida and Hiccup are both going to go to each other's hometown's. Me, Anna,Elsa, and Kristoff and going to Arendelle. Of course Kristoff knew that Anna and Elsa were royal because he grew up there too.

I wonder if it looks the same as it did so many years ago? I can't wait to see all the nice people who probably were worried that Elsa wasn't there. Everyone is leaving in two days. I hope we all stay in touch with each other. I went to my room and started packing what was left of my stuff. After, I finished I helped Kristoff pack his stuff.

The next two days pasted by fast, but I still can't process that we might not see each other for a few years. And a lot can happen in a few years.

We all met outside the girls house. Everyone of us were at least a little upset.

"I will miss you all." Elsa said as we all were in a group hug. I loved being friends with these wonderful people.

"I will too." Everyone but Elsa said. We all laughed.

"Well guess we better get going if we want to make it sun set." I piped up from the slience.

"Yea, but everyone of us have to promise to keep in touch with the others." Elsa said. We all got in the cars and drove our sperate ways.

It took 18 hours to get to Arendelle. It's so beautiful here I can't believe we all left this place.