"Your All Princesses?"

Elsa POV

After Jack came and found me we came back to my house and watched movies. I was expecting Jack to be sleeping on the floor like me when I woke up. I looked around and couldn't find him. I then looked over to the side table, and saw a note. The note read:

Dear Elsa,
I left because it was getting late and you were asleep. The girls were all asleep too, so I locked the door. Plus the guys were worried. I will text you later! Can't wait to see what happens next time we hang out.
Your Boyfriend,
Jack❄

I looked up from the note and saw a half-asleep Anna coming down the hall, rubbing her eyes.

"Morning Elsa, what you reading?" Anna questioned, as she came and sat on the couch too.

"Just a note Jack left last night." I said as I got up to make coffee. Anna followed close behind.

"So that's who you were talking to last night?"

"Yea, he left after we watched a movie."

"You know soon we need to tell the boys about us being you know, princesses." Anna said, getting to mugs out of the cabinet. I poured the coffee out of the pot into the mugs.

"Yea, after Rap and Merida wake up we need to ask them if they want to tell them." Just as I said that Merida and Rap came down the stairs.

"What are you guys going to tell the guys?" Merida said, as she started messing with her fiery red hair.

"We were talking about when we should tell the guys about us being princesses." Anna piped up.

"We should probably tell them today. Just because today's Saturday anyway. Also I wanted to get to know every one." I said, as all of us walked into the living room and sat on the couch.

"What time?" Rap, finally, said.

"I don't know I will call the guys and ask." I said, as I picked up my phone off the in-table and dialed Jack's number in.

Ring... Ring.... Ring and then a clicking sound.

"Hello?" A familiar huskey voice asked.

"Jack?" I said, as I put the phone on speaker so the girls could hear him too.

"What do you want so early, Els?"

"FYI your on speaker, and I wanted to know what time you and the guys want to hang out?"

"Well, hold on a second then." After he said this you could hear little clicks. Then you could hear Flynn and Hiccup talking about something. Then another click that sounded like Jack had set the phone down. "Ok continue Elsa with what you were talking about."

"What she was saying was that when can you guys come over?" Anna told them.

"Anytime, because it's Saturday." Flynn yelled over the phone. He sounded funny over the phone so us girls started laughing. "What's that for girls?"

"You..sound..weird." Rap sai in the way of her laughs.

"Then how about you guys come over in 10 minutes?" Merida asked.

"Sure." Hiccup answered.

*********

"Well let's get to the point of why you guys are here?" I said loud enough so they could hear.

"We will be a minute." Anna said and we all, expect the boys, walked down to my room.

Rapunzel changed into a purple and pink dress and wore a little crown. Merida changed into a dark blue dress with golden pieces, and a little crown and she complained. Anna changed into a green and black dress With a very little crown. And I changed into a greenish blue and black dress. With a crown bigger than the girls.

Then I ran down the hall and set my phone to play a recording. Us girls waited at the end of the hall.

"Princess Rapunzel of Corona," The phone said. Rap walked down the hall and the boys still didn't look to understand. "Princess Merida of DunBronch," Merida walked down the hall too. "Princesses Anna and Elsa of Arendelle." Finally me and Anna both walked down the hall together.

"So your all princesses?" All the guys said together.

Us girls all started to laugh.

"What's so funny?" Jack asked.

"Should I tell them?" I asked. The girls nodded. "I am actually the Queen of Arendelle."

All the guys looked shocked now.

"So if I were to keep dating you and then we get married what does that make me? The King of Arendelle?" Jack asked.

"Yep, the same goes for you guys but of course you would be a prince. But you would still be royal."