Three Years Later

Elsa's POV

I sat in the small café typing away a article on my old laptop. After about a few minutes I felt a light tap on my shoulder, I quickly glanced behind my shoulder to spot a familiar face, Rapunzel. She smiled bright, her now brown hair cut short to her shoulders, holding a cup in her hand.

"Elsa! It's been a while." She smiled, slowly making her way to the empty seat across from me.  I nodded, saving my work and then closing my laptop.

" It truly has, how have you and Flynn been?" I asked, bending down and grabbing the bag of my laptop, sliding the old sliver laptop into the just as old bag.

"Very well, everything has been going smooth. But he has been talking about having kids so much recently, came here to get away from him." She took a drink of her coffee, then crossed her legs and fixed her scarf.

I nodded, remembering a conversation Jack and I had had the other day. He ha suggested the idea and quick as lighting I shot it down. That's just because I'm not really ready to tell him yet. Of course I had told Anna, I was crying by time I had found her that day.

Rapunzel talked while I starred down at my laptop bag, still thinking about the conversation. Eventually I looked up to meet her eyes again, she smiled bright. I of course had had no idea of what she had said.

"I'm sorry Rap, I kind of spaced out." I said, she nodded and smiled.

"I figured, you usually would have jumped at the chance to make fun of Flynn." She said, laughing a little.