"Sounds Like We're Going On Vacation.."

Jack's POV

It's been an interesting day. Started talking to the guys in a group chat again, apparently while we were all apart Hiccup and Merida moved into a house together.

Hiccup: Yeah, it's nice for us to have space in the back yard.

Flynn: I bet, I'm trying to get Rapunzel to think about kids for once.

Kristoff: Why would you want to rush into that? We all have so much time left to be young and free from kids.

Hiccup: Kris is right, wouldn't you rather be out in the world and go on vacation?

Flynn: I guess so.

Jack: Sounds like we're going on vacation then. We could all go to Florida.

Kristoff: Now just to convince the girls.

I looked up from my phone, thinking about what Hiccup had said. I really was pushing it on her. I hadn't thought about that, being free and not having to worry about them. I got up slowly from the bed and walked to the window, looking out at the yard. I smiled a little seeing Elsa walk inside the house.

I grabbed my phone putting it in my pocket and walking downstairs. Elsa walked inside, heading to her office. I went to the kitchen and started making her favorite dinner. Hopefully this makes up for forcing that on her the other night. Also might be a good time to talk to her about the beach.

About twenty minutes later the dinner was ready. I set the table with the plates and then set drinks up. Then went to the living room and set up her favorite movie, The Notebook. Finding covers and pillows to set on the couch to have everything set up for after we ate. After I was done setting everything up I went to go find Elsa. Last I saw her she had gone to the office.

I made my way towards the office and knocked softly on the door. I waited for an answer, after waiting for about ten minutes I slowly opened the door. Elsa slept soundly, her head on the desk and her computer still open. I went to shut her laptop, looking at the website it was on. It was a baby blog, why would she be reading one of those? I shook the thought off and then closed the laptop, gently tapping her shoulder.

"Elsa? Love?" I said as I began rubbing her back. She slowly yawned, glancing up at me. I smiled softly. "Someone was tired, dinner is ready though, honey."

She nodded, sitting up slowly and stretching, then getting up and walking towards the door to the dinning room. I followed behind her, waiting to see her reaction. She smiled softly and went and sat at the table, starting to eat.

"Thank you, love," she said, her mouth full. I chuckled softly and walked over starting to eat myself. Guess it's a better time than never to ask her.

"So, love, how do you feel about going on vacation with everyone? It's been a while, the guys and I thought it would be a good idea to catch up and stuff."

"I mean, it sounds fun. Just depends where though." She said as she ate her food.

" We were thinking the beach."

--Elsa's POV--

The beach? WHY? Why would they ever think that would be a good idea? Jack and I are both pale as the snow and if I wear a bikini they'll all start asking me.  I want to tell them all I really do but not so soon. Knowing them they all probably have it set up for next week or something.