Part 1 - The house.

*Charlotte’s POV*

Can’t wait to see Jayne, I haven’t seen her since that thing... Although she said she had news, something about a boy band and something else? It better be good. Oh well Charley, Sim, Jade and Loty are all asleep, this train journey is taking forever! Oh wait, we get off at the next stop.

“Sim, Jade, Loty, Charley, get up or I’m getting off and leaving you on here!” None of them moved, I got my bags off the shelf and ‘accidently’ hit Loty of the head with one of them...

“Ouch, what was that for?”

“We’re getting off at the next stop and none of you we’re awake!”

“Oh, but why me?”

“Because you can wake the others up, I’m useless and they listen to you!”

“Fine.”

*Loty’s POV*

She had to wake me up didn’t she...? Oh well, Jade’s blackberry was in her hand, so I carefully took it, went to the music, and clicked on All Time Low by The Wanted and turned it up full, her face was priceless, now we had to get Charley and Sim up.. I did the same to Sim as I did to Jade and hit Charley over her head with her own bag, it was quite funny actually. We all grabbed our bags and got off the train. We made our way over to Starbucks just down the street from the train station. This woman was sitting with 5 drinks, I take it that she was Jayne as Charlotte went running over to her, when me, Sim, Jade and Charley approached Jayne she picked up 4 of the 5 drinks and handed one to each of us, she then told us to follow her, she walked outside into the street and round the back of Starbucks where a van was waiting, we piled our suitcases - etc - into the boot and strapped ourselves into the seats, we were supposed to be staying at a flat, but plans changed and apparently we’re sharing a house with a new boy band..?  We was listening to the radio when All Time Low came on, me and Charley looked straight at each other and smiled, this was our favourite song at the moment, we all started singing along and Jayne looked back and smiled.

*Charley’s POV*

All the girls laughed at me because Loty hit me with a bag to wake me up, it wasn’t funny it actually hurt... But All Time Low came on in the car and it brightened my mood! I looked over at Charlotte, who was singing, then her phone lit up, she stopped singing and smiled then looked at Jayne? Hmmm... We stopped and Jayne took her seatbelt off, I froze.. I looked out the window at a massive house

“Come on girls, take your seatbelts off!” Jayne laughed,

“It’s massive.” I mumbled,

“Well there are 5 messy, unclean, unhygienic, smelly, dirty boys in there so I don’t know what state the house is in..." We all laughed and got out, we got our bags and suitcases out off the boot and followed Jayne to the front door. She whipped the keys out of her back pocket and unlocked the door, we looked into the hallway to find countless pairs of shoes scrambled across the floor, we then followed Jayne into the front room where 5 boys were sitting.. Hold on, I know who these are... Tom, Max, Siva, Jay and Nathan, in other words THE WANTED. Inside I was fangirling but tried desperately not to show it. I looked over at the others; they all had massive smiles on their faces. Football was on so they didn’t even look up, well Siva did, I see Sim’s smile grow. It was Manchester United, Nathan’s team, against Manchester City, Max’s team, meaning there was no way we were going to get recognised.

*Sim’s POV*

Oh. My. God. Siva’s smile is perfection. His cheekbones are even more amazing in real life. He was the only one not interested in the football well other then Jay but he was still more intrested with his phone to recongise us. Jayne stood in front of the TV after a couple of seconds of standing there Nathan, Max and Tom all moaned and Jay stayed starting at his phone, he was probably texting Katy, his girlfriend. I didn’t really like her to be honest, but that’s because of what the magazines say, it could all be lies.