Chapter 17:

(Jazz's POV)

I open my optics laying on my berth when Harp was slowly making some breakfast for herself. I rub my helm and let out a frustrated sigh.

Harp look at me with her green eyes,"Jazz? Are you okay?"she ask me stopping what she was doing and look at me.

I gave a sigh of relief seeing her still there,"It was just a night terror. I'll be okay. How are you feeling?"I said. She gave a worry smile,"I'm okay. I just woke up and was making myself some breakfast before we go on vacation."Harp said coming down to where I seen place a bag down.

I look at her fully...she grow the last two years I've been with her. And so has her ability...

"You know. Your one amazing femme."I said getting up and looking down at her. She smirk,"And you one amazing mech. Come one and get your things ready."she said. I nod and transform to my alt mode actived my holoform. Slowly I walk over to the closet of hers and place some of the clothes she has for me in a bag. Ratchet's holoform was walking up to see her eat the last bit of egg. "Don't eat to much. The twins, surprisenly... Made some lunch and dinner on the way there.".

She nod once. Her dark brown hair was pulled back out of her face. Simply I smiled setting the bag on the table. "Done. Hey Sweetspark. Is there anything else you need while you are relaxing?"I said to her.

She look at me and smiled,"No, I already pack everything in the bags. You just need to finish yours."she remark. Ratchet chuckles,"Come on Harp. I want to give you a check up before we go."he said.

Harp went with him to the med bay and she sat on top of the counter. I glance over seeing the scanner scan her about three or four times. Ratchet...smiled brightly. "Alright,you go and relax. I'll tell you later."he said to both of use. I pouted because of his recent way of telling use.

He refuse to tell me if it is a mech or femme. At least a hint would be nice. But I guess that Ratchet way of allowing me to be patient...

"So..did you see if it is a mech or femme?"Wheeljack ask coming in. Harp look at him giggling,"I already know.".

I snap my helm at Harp. I send practically begged her to tell me and she stop it all when she said,"I was going to tell you when we are on the road.".

(Harp's POV)
I step out of the med bay and I walk out to see Optimus Prime walking by. "Good morning Opitimus." I said smiling seeing him nod back to me. "To you as well Harp. You and the others going on vacation this morning?" he ask. I nod,"Yes,I believe in a few minutes the others are coming."I said smiling. He nod walking off to work with 20 other bots...

Just as he left I could hear the twins coming my way.

"No water isn't wet."Sideswipe said.

"Yes it is!Here why don't you ask Harp!"Sunstreaker said.

Both twins look at me and I look around for a escape.

Through the bond I sent for help to Jazz.

"So what ya think Harp?Is water wet or not?"Sides said looking at me.

Jazz step out looking at them,"Sweetspark!Did you get enough food for the trip?"he ask. I gasp,"No. Thank you for reminding me."I said escaping and I sigh in relief going to place food in a bag. Jazz step in crossing his servos,"You called milady?"he ask.

The twins came up right behind and I grew stiff. I froze for a second and move placing thing of water. "Don't you want to know what the sparkling is?"I ask covering what I really was going to say. All three of them lean in to hear.

I roll my eyes,"I meant as a little game..I am little bored."I said.

Jazz smirk smiling,"Sure. Give use the first clue."he said moving placing the bags in his subspace.

Sunstreaker transform into his alt mode as the others did too. Slowly I set myself in the back seat in Jazz's alt mode. Ratchet walk up ready to go and I turn on my communication to talk with him.

_Harp,are you sure you are going to be okay heading with them?_ he ask.

I smiled turning to his alt.

_If they start causing trouble I come and ride with you. Still,I have to tell Jazz too!_I said exited to him through the set.

_Alright,just be careful._he chuckle saying.

I smiled and turn to Jazz.

"~Jazz."I said and he jolted listening to me,"I am going to give you the first hint.".

"Ask away!"his radio said excited and I chuckled when we start driving.

Moving to sit up and I wrap the seat belt around my hand. "Well..
Baby blue eyes."I said. I could practically hear the twins talking about the water thing.

"That not much of a hint."he said to me. I lean on my side.

"Baby with small smile."I said.

Ratchet chuckled because I was only making them more confuse.

"Can I have the other hint?"he ask me politely.

Looking out the window I seen the sunlight rise from the dawn. Sweeping dust over the mountains. Calling of the wind and trees. I felt like I was in heaven...

"Pretty isn't it?"he said through his radio and I smiled.

"Yes...it really calming to see the environment..."I said looking at his radio...

I send some love and he send more back...

Ratchet was the head of the group with Wheeljack following close behind. The twins follow close behind...

"Jazz...".

"Yes sweetspark?".

I held my breath and relax.

"The sparkling is a girl.".