Chapter 3

(Harp's POV)
I woke up to the sound of a song that Ratchet decided to play and I chuckle singing along with it.

Hallelujah

Jeff Buckley

LYRICS

Harp: Well I heard there was a secret chord
That David played and it pleased the Lord
But you don't really care for music, do you?
Well it goes like this: the fourth, the fifth
The minor fall and the major lift
The baffled king composing Hallelujah

Hallelujah [x4]

Your faith was strong but you needed proof
You saw her bathing on the roof
Her beauty and the moonlight overthrew you
She tied you to her kitchen chair
She broke your throne and she cut your hair
And from your lips she drew the Hallelujah

Hallelujah [x4]

Baby I've been here before
I've seen this room and I've walked this floor (you know)
I used to live alone before I knew you
And I've seen your flag on the marble arch
And love is not a victory march
It's a cold and it's a broken Hallelujah

Hallelujah [x4]

There was a time when you let me know
What's really going on below
But now you never show that to me, do you?
But remember when I moved in you
And the holy dove was moving too
And every breath we drew was Hallelujah

Hallelujah [x4]

Maybe there's a God above
All I've ever learned from love
Was how to shoot somebody who outdrew you
And it's not a cry that you hear at night
It's not somebody who's seen the light
It's a cold and it's a broken Hallelujah

Hallelujah [x13]

Ratchet seem not to mind me singing along with the song till I found out he was listening. I grumble a small bit till I fully decide to look outside. "Where are we Ratchet?"I ask him as he turn down a road to a old town full pine trees.

"We're in Kentucky.I'm going to drop you off at this shop and you go get supplies you need.I'll be back in a few minutes."he said stopping at a store.

I quickly went inside with my back 'purse' and looking at water a day food they had. My main idea was to look for some clothes. I forget to pack extra jeans for me to where. And I bought a book for me to read. Placing all I need on the counter the cashier look at me,"Is that all today?"he ask.

I gave a simple nod,"Yes,how much is that?"I ask waiting. He lean on the table,"I can make it free if you come with me for the night."he crack a cheeky smile. I made a death stare at him when I place 40.00 on the counter. Placing them into a back I was kick to react when Ratchet came right up to a path.

"Speed on it. Pervert behind the counter."I said sitting down as he went off on the road. Ratchet's engine rumble the whole ground around as he speed up towards the old back roads. Moving my eyes to the steering wheel I kept quiet or bored out of my mine.

Looking at the bag I place all the items in my travel bag but the book. "What kind of book did you get?"he ask from his radio politely.

I calm down smiling,"I can read the summary if you like?"he grunt and I took that as a yes," I always wonder how people mistake me for my twin sister. But I guess that just means, I can finally save her. Oh! It's one of those mystery books.".

He chuckle when I started reading out loud to him so he could hear what it was about.

What we didn't expect was someone was following use. Two actually. Glancing back I move to the driver seat waiting for him to give me things to do.

He kept quiet.

"Ratchet..."I said quietly down the road before we head towards the highway.

"Shhhhh..."he said on his radio before going down a ramp towards a old factory building. He stop his whole form before I realize that something was going to happen. Moving to sit back in the seat I could feel my heart beating out of my chest.

I was terrified.

"Harp.I want you to go over to the other side of that wall right now." he order transforming before me. And I ran to the spot he meant. Holding out some kind of blade he back up hiding in the shadows.

Closing my eyes I look to see one car pulling into the space where we were. Ratchet was no where in sight.

Holding my ground I only peek to see the car drive away on the road. Keeping my place I decide to sit down on the ground waiting for him. I had this feeling to turn around but I kept my head straight forward.

Still no response.

The urge to look behind me grew when I heard a small creak sound. My skin had goosebumps crawling up my arms. Lowering my head I look under my hair covering my face and seen...

"You can't hide from use squishy." a voice said till I gasp hitting the wall and start running towards the space.

"Hold on human! Were not going to hurt you!"he said as I kept running. I have heard that before and finally,"Ratchet!"I exclaim backing away to another metal wall.

My guardain was right behind the two bots and hit there helms together frowning. "Of all the mechs I run into it is the twins."he said dragging them inside.

They look up at him shock, "Ratchet?It can't be,you were offline."grey one said. The yellow grunted,"They must of scrap you and made you this new body didn't they?"he ask him. Ratchet cross his servos,"Yes, I was offline and I was rebuild. But now I can finally see a good reason I came back."

I look from behind a giant door and Ratchet turn to me,"It's alright Harp, they won't hurt you."he said.

My eyes peek and I slowly made my way to stand next to him. The two bots seem to listen to Ratchet because of him scaring them. I stand next to him waiting for the bots to say something.

One thing I notice it that the yellow mech was looking at me.

"Sideswipe, Sunstreaker. This is Harp Angel."Ratchet said. I look at the two,"Nice to meet both of you."I said so I didn't have to say anything else.

The yellow stand up and look at me,"Why do I recognize you from some where?"he said looking at me.

I look at him confuse.

"Bro?What are you talking about?"the red one said to him. The yellow one snap,"I know what I am thinking. I thinking that I seen this girl somewhere before!".

Ratchet look at the twins confuse,"What in the primes are you talking about,Sunstreaker?" he said.

Looking at the yellow bot for a small second seeing he does seem familiar but it must be just a silly thing.