Chapter 13 & A/N

(Harp's POV)
That felt good. Helping the twins like that and I will amit I gave them the sexy look cause femmes would flirt with them.

I want to be sure good friend and help them. And that how.

Ratchet came into the room and look at me. "Let's get you stuff set up. Alright."he said moving things that are too heavy for me and he even place my bed frame up for me.

Slowly I watch him go on to start work and I set up everything else. Covers, dishes, pillows, towels, and other things. I sat down on my couch to relax when I seen twins going to their mission. I smiled seeing the confidence in them. That what I wanted to see.

"Harp."Ratchet said kneeling down next to me,"What did you want me to look at?".

I nod showing him the mark that hurts to use special when I go to touch it. "Energon burn...This is from Jazz's spark and it must of hurt you. Lucky for you I know how to cure it."he said.

I nod and watch him go to get something from his lab and finally I notice.

Getting up I watch the door open to a unexpected bot. I raise a brow.

Jazz...he seem hurt.

"I hurt you Sweetspark,why didn't you tell me?"he whispered.

I softly smiled showing no pain," I did it to help you, the pain was worth fighting for a friend. Alright?"I slightly tilt my head.

He move to look at me differently.

A single digit lift up my chin and I was confused of what he was doing.

Smirking he said,"I see Sweetspark. Then I owe you for helping me."he said backing off smiling leaving to the door before giving me one more wave bye.

Uhh...what?

Ratchet was at the door and look at me.

His optics widen and look at me...

He had worry.

"What in the primes just happen?"I said out loud looking at him.

His smile made me realize that he was not going to tell me.

"Let get your wound fix." he said while laughing in the med bay.

Sitting on the med bay I watch him move a small cloth to clean the wound first. "Ouch."I said out loud.

He slightly smile.

"What happen? Why was Jazz acting that way to me?"I ask him seeing that he chuckle.

"You basically said that you would risk you life for him even if the pain going to kill you."he said.

What?

I gave a confused nod once again seeing he sigh,"He was what you humans call flirting, but what we call clicking."he said.

(Okay I got this from the Transformers Prime when Ratchet drank that green energon thing making him robot warrior And as he pass Arcee he click at her-flirt-.)

I felt my face turn red. And I cross my arms...

"No.."I said.

"Yes."he said.

"No.".

"Yes.". I thought for a moment after.

"Yes?".

"....."he said nothing. I grab ahold of a pillow and start packing him with it.

He chuckle trying to get back story me.

We have becoming really good friends. Many times he has saved my life and I would save his spark many times as well. We work together to help save any bot that comes into the med bay.

Jazz..he accepted me for who I am and I accepted him for who he is.

I'm his Sparkmate...funny right.
One minute I am standing next to his offline frame, then he attach to my soul. Flirting with me the next...and now we are bonded for life.

I did become a great medic. Thanks to my Ratchet. Like I said before we became a team. Other medics came here come help when we need a hand. Autobots have easily come and go..that okay.

Sunstreaker and Sideswipe are actually really good friends of mine now. They are like other brothers somehow...heh.

Optimus Prime is still the leader. A great one,when I became a medic he gave me a honor of it. Just like Ratchet...

And also...guess who became not just my guardain but also my caretaker?

Ratchet! So now he a father to me. I will never be the same without them. They are my everything and I will never give you even if it means..

to give my life.

My spark.

My soul.

And my dreams. I do it all for them.

(You thought it was over!Ha! You ain't seen nothing yet!)

A/N:

I am Neonlight05, to all humans who read this fanfiction. Thank you and to all those TF fans. Pump up your fist cause your are awesome! Tell me in the comments if I should have Harp Angel go to Cybertron?  Should we change it up a bit as well...

Hint: Baby Cybertronian human sparkling.

Yes,I made it a thing. Just ask my dear friend @stealdragonslayer.

Anyone knows that when a Autobot or Decepticons (*Frowns with a giant metal sword in hand.) has had a baby with a human before from all the fanfiction. But not one has called it by its natural name.

Anyhow.

Thank all of you see you later.

Neon out!