Chapter 9

(Harp's POV)
Jazz,I'm scared...I don't want them to tattoo me again with another symbol...

Hang in there Sweetspark. Remember I am right here.

"Sit."Starscream said to me in front of Lord Megatron.

"Starscream what did you bring me this time?I grow less tolerate when I am kept from my planning."Megatron threaten.

"My Lord,do you not recognize her?"he ask Megatron as I kept my head down.

I could feel his death like optics mark my skull as he grin wildly.

"Your pet...it been some time since I last seen this the fleshling in some time."he said.

Fleshling!*Growls in her mind and frown.

I kept quiet waiting for them to do something to me.

"Lucky little fleshling. Put her back in the cage."he said surprising me.

Starscream just grab me digging his talons in my flesh and walk back to the cages.

I was throw into the cage.

"You stupid fleshling."he said.

The clothes I had on were shredded to pieces. I dare not to take them off and still I had skin showing.

Sweetspark,are you okay?

I want to get out of here,Jazz. I'm scared... I want to be with the Autobots...

Shhhhh...I'm here. I won't let anymore bad things happen to you. We are one and I promise I'll help you.

I sat on the side of the cage enough to see the other humans were emotionless. Almost like zombies.

I look up at the top seeing that it was connected by a giant chain and there were cameras.

Looking down I seen a vent open.

Slowly I inch closer to the side and allow mechs walk by normally taunting me or even spating on me. Inner inside me Jazz kept quiet but growl and almost snap when he seen that a mech hit the cage.

I close my eyes waiting for night fall that is about 11 hours away.

Oh!I didn't know my cutie was a automatic. And designer? What do you design?

I bet he asking to make me feel better.

I don't know what you are talking about?

I chuckle innermost. You are one of the most charming mechs I have met. Beside the twins.

Oh,why thank you. Your one of the most charming femmes I have met. Even from my kind.

Really? I thought I was odd.

Odd? No,you just have more experience than other human. Beside,you have me as a wonderful inner voice.

I guess you are right.

I look at the sunset.

Time went by fast.

Maybe because you were enjoying talking to me you forgot time. So what are we doing? Getting out of the base and heading back to the others?

No.

What?

Your frame is here and they just put you back together. We are getting out of here together. With your body. Anything they did I will fix. You will understand once you see what I can do.