Chapter 11

(Harp's POV)
Sitting in the driver seat in Jazz's cap I kept my eyes on the road searching for any stop. Jazz didn't seem to mind that we had to basically explain everything to Ratchet. But what confuse me is how is it possible that-

"Hey Sweetspark! Were almost there!"Jazz said speeding up the road wanting to see everyone. I was speechless and for all I care a police officer can't stop me.

Letting go of the driver wheel to allow Jazz take use off road.

"First off,one watch out for any of the other mech. They can be mean sometimes. Two be careful not to step under their pedes, can't have you a pancake. Three be ready for anything."he said to me.

I nod.

I touch the station on the communication device to contact Ratchet.

_Ratchet._ I said waiting.

_Yes,Harp?_he ask.

_Were are four corners._I said.

He cut off and I could hear a engines come up. I turn around and there the design I gave him back when I first met him.

I smile brightly when they went off to the actually desert.

Nightfall came and greeted use as I finally was able to see the bots.

Drift,Crosshairs, Bumblebee, Sideswipe, and Sunstreaker. Ratchet smiled.

"Well I never expect to see you alive."Crosshairs said till Drift wack his helm.

"It is good to have you back Miss Harp."Drift said bowing. I nod to him as Bumblebee spoke different things on his radio.

The twins for one thing we're happy to see me because..

"Glad to see your okay,squishy." Sunstreaker said smiling slightly.

Sideswipe smile brightly,"Good to see you,Sweetspark."he said.

Jazz transform and look at Sideswipe,"Hey Sweetspark,why are we just standing here?"he ask narrowing his optics at Sides.

I back off allow them to argue and I look up at Ratchet. He smirk,"Good to see you in one piece Harp."he said kneeling down talking to me.

I nod,"Yeah,glad to see your shoulder okay...ish."I said frowning to my hard work just plain metal now.

He chuckle,"You can fix it when we get to base."he said. Looking at all the bots talk to each other. I was very proud that I had Jazz here with the others.

Ratchet made Jazz come over,"So how were you able to come back online?"he quietly ask.

Jazz simple smiled pointing to me.

"She allow me to attach to her soul. When we were capture by the decepticons,she refuse to leave unless I was able to get back to my frame. And here I am. Thanks to your human. Oh,and I know she will make amazing medic since she able to help me."he said.

"I agree."a bold strong voice said walking up behind me. I slowly turn and look up at the giant bot who seem to be taller than all the other mechs. "Good to see your alive,Ratchet. And Jazz."he said to them.

Jazz nod,"Nice to see you to boss bot!So got any cons to deal with, I'm already to go."he said making playful punches in the air.

Ratchet chuckle,"Good to see you as well Optimus."he said to them.

Wait Optimus? Boss bot.. is this!!!

"I've heard a lot about you Harp, how you help all my Autobots. I'm Optimus Prime,leader of the Autobot."he said standing taller than Jazz.

"It's a pleasure to meet you Optimus."I said short on words. What do you say to a crazy strong leader!

"We don't have much time till dawn comes till we get to base."he said making all the bots transform. I quickly sit down in the driver seat with Ratchet as I listen to all their engines go off.

I watch Optimus drive at the front and everyone following him.

Leaning back in the seat I realize certain someone hasn't said a word.

"~Ratchy."I sang as he put the seat belt around me.

"Yes Harp?"he ask confuse of what I was doing. I hold tightly onto the seat belt and smile, "Where is base?"I ask. His radio chuckle,"Well,it is pass this few mountains and there it is."he said.

I roll my eyes and look at the twins drive behind him. Their alt modes..are terrible...

I close my eyes for a second and smirk.

I think they would like that maybe give it to them as a early sparkling day present...HOW DO I KEEP LEARNING THESE WORDS!

I hit my head on the window and look at my shirt...the mark is still there.

I touch it and it burned...

"Ratchet.I have this mark here and I don't know what to do with it. It actually hurts just by a single touch."I said telling him once.

"Alright, don't touch it and I'll see what it is when we get back to base okay.How about you read that book for me?"he said nicely.

Seems he had a lot on his mind,"Ratchet, something bothering you. You can tell me, I am here for you."I said as a sigh seem to be happening.

"It's nothing...I'll-","I'm here for you."I said again.

"A friend I knew for sure long time coming here to Earth and I don't know how he will respond to you."he said.

I finally understand.

"It's okay,how about we take one step at a time. So who is this mech?" I ask him.

All of the bots went into a cave that had giant doors open and all of them were let in.

"His name is Wheeljack. And this is his first time here on Earth." he said.

I smiled gentle showing my support. "I'll help, with your guidance and me being a earthling it could help,right?" I said.

I earn a chuckle,"You silly little femme,yes that would be a big help."he said.

Base...is filled with Autobots and a few humans.

Ratchet transform with me on his shoulder,"You don't have to talk to the humans."he said.

I nod once. I look at the twins who were talking with Optimus Prime.

I need to find a way to help them with their alts...but how...