Chapter 7

(Ratchet's POV)
I haven't seen Jazz in a old time. Harp was able to get my attention to find him here. We stay the night near where he was separate to two pieces.

How did a young mech end up dead? I don't know but I am just glad he in peace.

Harp on the other hand was in shock feeling like as if it was her kind fault. So..um..what do I do?

Tell her that it was Megatron's fault or tell that it is nothing to worry about. For a small human she seems to understand most things specially now then before.

I even caught her saying some of our curse words. I am not proud of it not once...

"Hey doc,Sunstreaker found something he wants you to look at."Sideswipe said to me when I was busy working.

"What is it Sunstreaker?"I ask seeing the mech found a blaster just laying around on the ground.

"What is that?"Harp ask looking up at it.

They twins look at her,"Well Sweetspark, this is a blaster. It used to shoot and made from random energy..things."he explain poorly.

Harp giggle,"Energy particular from here that used to blaster any decepticon."she said.

My optics widen. I never thought that she would give a correct answer for it.

She smiled,"I want to poke it." reaching up for it. Sunstreaker lower it so she could have a good look.

I am actually still surprised that Sunstreaker hasn't decided to hurt her. Could he actually considered Harp a okay human?

If so...

"Ratchet?Hello?"Harp said looking up at me.

I snap out of it and look down at my human to see she was holding up a small thing I her hand. The twins left to go get supplies.

"Can you tell me about the Allspark?Please?"she ask.

I kneel down and said,"The Allspark is the life source of all Transformers. It was destory long ago here but it seem that we found small pieces of it here. And that is what you are holding right now.". Harp open the cloth to allow me to see nine pieces of the Allspark in the cloth.

She nod covering them back and actually sat next to my pedes looking in her bag. She and I have grown to be good friends thanks to the time I have with her. Knowing that she refuse to be left behind back home with that boy.

I am proud that she accepted being here and so has the others. Drift would easily test her knowledge of use by asking questions as well as the twins.

Crosshairs would sit and talk with her about what had happened and what our goal is.

Bumblebee would take her to get her supplies and would make her feel better if she was upset.

She has even ask select questions about use and freely answer our questions about her.

For one thing. I learn she enjoys working on vehicle. I should know,she did help me.

Looking down at her she fallen asleep. I gave a small smile and lift her up gentle to my subspace giving her space to sleep.

I trusted her enough to know she knew I was already planning to find a way to stay in communication with her even if I was on a different planet.

(Harp's POV)
I woke up in Ratchet's subspace quietly laying down next to what I believe was walls.

"Ratchet?"I whisper thinking he couldn't hear me.

*Yes?You need anything?*his inner self said scaring the daylight out of me. I look around.

It was my chance now than ever.. I want to help them as much as I can. Beside. I only need to learn a little bit.

"Is there anyway you can teach me to become a medic like you?"I ask.

He didn't say anything but just vent quietly.

Again with the word!

Vent. Sigh.

Same thing.

*Why would you want to be a medic?* he ask cheerfully as if I was joking. I sit up and frown.

"I mean it. I want to help you just in case you need help."I said as his chuckle stop.

*If you were to learn from me. What would come out of it?* he said to me.

"I could help you save Sparks."I said.

No answer...

The idea was to at least to get in his helm.

I want to be a medic. Or would I be a nurse. Who cares. I want to help.

Holding the Allspark pieces to my chest. All I ever wanted was to help.

Then it will be done.

I jolt shock and look around.

Ratchet must of notice cause he gentle take me out of his subspace.

He set me down on the ground.

"If I were to teach you now, do you believe that you would be able to-","save Sparks. As I say now and further more. I want to help."I said determined.

I gave him a serious face showing that I meant business.

He my guardian and I am his humans. I am suppose to help.

The twins were listening.

My eyes gentle look up at Ratchet.

"I mean it... don't make me repeat the promise speech I did awhile ago."I said. And he back off and smirk,"Fine,but if it gets to troubling for you I will stop."I nod. And... Sideswipe and Sunstreaker listen the whole time.

I look at them and they tilt their heads like stinking little kids. So I finally stick my tongue out at them and Sideswipe did the same. Their just like big kids. Welp.....

"Does that mean we can't prank her anymore?"Sideswipe ask Ratchet.

Ratchet's optics narrow with rage,"You shouldn't even be pranking her in the first place."he said.

Drift and Crosshairs came back watch the twins get yelled at and Bumblebee coming with news...

"Prime contact me saying that he needs use to head towards the states called the Four Corners." Bumblebee radio said.

Everyone seems to be happy but...who is Prime?

I've heard about a Autobot Leader. And not to mention I do know who Megatron is..stinking aft.

And Starscream..he is only Megatron's glitch.

I chuckle at my thought.

Wait..another word. Where an I learning these words.

Am I suppose to know them?

Maybe,why not ask the me?

Holy Jesus! Who the heck is in my head!

I look around seeing the mech we're about to go to recharge. I went to spot to sleep on a few pile of blankets and a matress. I act like nothing happen as I slowly lay down facing the edge of the building seeing the ruin city under use.

Who..in my head?

Names Jazz!Nice to meet you!

By the Allspark!THE DEAD MECH IS INSIDE MY HEAD! I AM GOING INSANE!

Humans and their emotions.