Chapter 11(Finale)

Sooooo this story is coming to an end as I bet you a million bucks this is boring af! But I'm gonna make more stories and I hope they can get better🙈😂❤️
___________________________

No ones Pov
As the time went by, the group of boys had slowly started to grow back to their never ending friendship and love for each other. Soon their graduation came.

Graduation day

"Guys we finally made it!, we've graduated" Yoongi slurred and raised his beer can that was half empty. Clearly, they were drunk. They all sat in their shared apartment. They all moved in when Hobi finally found the love of his life so that he could move in with them aswell.

Hobi was dating a certain boy named Woozi. They met a month after Hobi and Yoongi broke up. It was at a football game. Woozi was a cheerleader. The one who made the routines, made the choreography, everything. Hobi saw him from the stands and it was like something burst inside. He was in love. So Hobi asked him on a date and they had so much in common.

((I don't actually know much about Woozi even tho he's my favvvv in seventeen but just bare with me))

So anyway, they cheers their drinks and happily drank. Kookie leaned against Taehyung and snuggled his drunk red face into his chest "Oppaaaaaa I'm Hornyyyyy" Jimin whines and rugged at Yoongi shirt drunkly and fell over giggling and hiccuping.

Yoongi chuckled and grabbed Jimin and helped him up and kissed his cheeks multiple times. Everyone laughed and Kookie giggled and held Taehyungs hand tightly. "Tae Tae..you know our year anniversary is coming up..." Kookie smirked and nudged him gently. Taehyung blushed deep red "what did you have in mind Bunny" Taehyung chuckled softly. "A lot of stuff" Kookie whispered and kissed his ear gently. Taehyung smiled and pinched his cheek gently and chugged his drink.

That night was filled with love and pleasure and connecting bonds, good thing the apartment was filled with soundproof walls.

A few years later

Today was the day Taehyung was finally gonna propose to Kookie. They are the last couple to do so as they were scared of taking their relationship way to fast.

The first couple was Jinnie and Namjoon and the second was Hobi and Woozi and the third was Jiminie and Yoongi as they had a few fights but finally compromised and communicated to each other and fixed every problem with each other. The boys helped Taehyung as he was very scared and nervous.

He didn't know how to do it or when to do it but finally settled on a date. June 13. The first day they met each other. The first day Taehyung and Kookie would joke about in grade 2 that they'd be husband and wife and be there for each other. The first hug, the first smile, the first push and first fight but also the first connection.

And this, was gonna be their last connection as this day was gonna be the day they fully connected each other with a ring and a propose. They set everything up at the beach. It was a warm day with little cloud. It was almost 6 at night and their date was gonna be at 7. The boys excluding Jungkook and Taehyung waited there to keep watch of everything.

Taehyung was at home with Kookie but I'm separate rooms cause Taehyung was of course trying to keep everything a secret. Taehyung slipped his Tuxedo on himself and tightened his tie and looked into the mirror as he felt hot sweat beats drip down his forehead. "Gosh I'm nervous.." he whispered.

He grabbed some notes that he's written on them and walked to Jungkooks door quietly with tiptoes and kneeled down. He slipped a note under the door and then left the house and walked to multiple places placing notes at each place and every member waiting at one. He sighed "you can do this Taehyung" Jimin said and patted my shoulder.